+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rolle, Webster, Bernard, Boley & Nicks Not Practicing Today

Unhappy Rolle, Webster, Bernard, Boley & Nicks Not Practicing Today

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    No Rolle, Bernard, Barden & KP at #NYG practice. Webster, Boley & Nicks on stationary bikes.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    The good news? C David Baas, G Chris Snee, LB Keith Rivers, CB Jayron Hosley, RT David Diehl, CB Michael Coe were all working. #NYG

Typically, if injured players are going to play on Sunday, they'll practice on Thursday, so it doesn't look too promising for Bernard, Boley, and Nicks...I think Webster and Rolle will play

Rivers will probably start for Boley and its good to get some CB depth back with Hosley and Coe
    Last edited by GiantFanatic55; 10-04-2012 at 12:39 PM.

I'm glad to hear Nicks is riding a bike. His knee hopefully is getting better.

Im ok with Nicks sitting out till we make our run at the end of the year.. :-)

We need to pass rush the hell out of Weeden though. Browns may be minus Cribbs and Hayden.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I'm glad to hear Nicks is riding a bike. His knee hopefully is getting better.
    Even if he was available to play i would use him very little. just enough to have him get a little work in. But not enough for him to reinjury something. I would much rather he sits out and puts his focus on returning for the SF game the following week.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

What the hell happened to Boley?

Sometimes I feel like we should just blow the whole defense up. Keep JPP and Prince and start over with people who aren't so damn injury prone.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Starter
    I dont expect Nicks to practice for the rest of the year...

KP and Nicks we're going to miss the most. I hope Stevie is ready to do his best KP impression, and that Barden can step it up again as a Z while Hixon plays the X. Personally, I'd love to see Prince and Hosley both start... so I don't think we'll miss Webster that much.

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post

Sometimes I feel like we should just blow the whole defense up. Keep JPP and Prince and start over with people who aren't so damn injury prone.
    like hip tweak or something....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    KP and Nicks we're going to miss the most. I hope Stevie is ready to do his best KP impression, and that Barden can step it up again as a Z while Hixon plays the X. Personally, I'd love to see Prince and Hosley both start... so I don't think we'll miss Webster that much.
    Agreed. Prince and Hosley have impressed me the most on the edges this season where Webster has been getting routinely abused.

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post

You know Prince has been hurt quite a bit too..

+ Reply to Thread