+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rolle, Webster, Bernard, Boley & Nicks Not Practicing Today

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    like hip tweak or something....
    Gah...We're gonna have to pull another game out in the 4th quarter.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

The possibility of Webster missing the Cleveland game will most likely be a blessing in disguise ala Diehl missing the Panthers and Eagles games.

If you want to know the numbers behind Webster's season this year...

Bench Threatener of the Month

It’s strange to think that in 2008 Corey Webster (-7.6) was one of the best corners in football. He finished that year second in our rankings to Antoine Winfield and easily our highest graded corner in coverage, beating out a young Darrelle Revis for that honor. This year he has already given up 336 receiving yards and two touchdowns, is allowing 72.7% of balls thrown his way to be complete, and passers throwing in his direction currently have a rating of 126.1

Honorable mention: Kyle Vanden Bosch (DET), D’Anthony Batiste (ARZ)

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    Gah...We're gonna have to pull another game out in the 4th quarter.
    The Giants are in such a state of flux right now in the on D. Subs in, DL not playing great, DBs in and out.
    The Oline maybe shuffled around. Not that Barden is a threat but that depth may not be there.
    They are all over the place and they are at home where they dont play as well.......usually
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    The possibility of Webster missing the Cleveland game will most likely be a blessing in disguise ala Diehl missing the Panthers and Eagles games.

It’s strange to think that in 2008 Corey Webster (-7.6) was one of the best corners in football. He finished that year second in our rankings to Antoine Winfield and easily our highest graded corner in coverage, beating out a young Darrelle Revis for that honor. This year he has already given up 336 receiving yards and two touchdowns, is allowing 72.7% of balls thrown his way to be complete, and passers throwing in his direction currently have a rating of 126.1

Webster being out is a good thing. He's a Touchdown waiting to happen. He's the 3rd best corner on the team right now.

Not sure who Eli is suppsed to throw too...I guess we will pretend we're the Patriots for a week.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

wow....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Webster being out is a good thing. He's a Touchdown waiting to happen. He's the 3rd best corner on the team right now.

Not sure who Eli is suppsed to throw too...I guess we will pretend we're the Patriots for a week.
    Cruz, Bennet, Hixon, out of bounds......

Might I be bold enough to say that Coe is 3rd and Webster is 4th? Maybe he just needs a week or two off and have some time to gather his wits. I respect the man for playing in a cast but he's just not getting it done.

All-Pro
    I still would rather Webster be able to play. If he is the week link make sure he is getting more help.

Might I be bold enough to say that Coe is 3rd and Webster is 4th? Maybe he just needs a week or two off and have some time to gather his wits. I respect the man for playing in a cast but he's just not getting it done.
    Coe? Ouch.

If Webster lets a ball bounce off his hands I'll give him a pass due to the cast but he was stinking up the joint before he broke his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Im ok with Nicks sitting out till we make our run at the end of the year.. :-)

We need to pass rush the hell out of Weeden though. Browns may be minus Cribbs and Hayden.
    If they are without Hayden we have a chance.

+ Reply to Thread