+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants hoping to field enough players to play Cleveland Browns

Giants hoping to field enough players to play Cleveland Browns

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/04/...wns-in-week-5/

Excerpt: "We’re kidding, but maybe we shouldn’t be…the New York Giants injury situation is rising to almost comedic levels as the 0-4 Cleveland Browns come rolling into town. Paul Dottino of WFAN reports that Antrel Rolle is likely to miss the upcoming game, joining fellow starting safety Kenny Phillips in that regard. There’s no reason to expect Hakeem Nicks back, and Rocky Bernard, Ramses Barden, Corey Webster and Michael Boley all sat out today’s practice, leaving their status up in the air (at best)." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Why wouldnt Rolle play?? he played last week??
    come on Paul....save this **** for saturday.....its only thursday
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    Yeah and we all thought Nicks was going to play against he Panthers. Oh well. Enter Hill and Brown. Prince and Hosely. Wow, that's a young secondary. Hey Tuck and Osi this would be a great time to show you have at least 1 more year in the both of you. As for Nicks I'm not expecting much for a while if at all this season. Knee injuries are nothing to mess with. If its bad enough for him to miss 2 games its serious enough that it will take a while to be fully healed. Trying to play on it while it is still bothering him can possibly make it worse. Rivers doesn't seem to be able to stay healthy. What happens if he goes down again?

Forget injury bug it's like pandemic over there, I don't remember the last time we went through the beginning of the season injury free.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/04/...wns-in-week-5/

Excerpt: "We’re kidding, but maybe we shouldn’t be…the New York Giants injury situation is rising to almost comedic levels as the 0-4 Cleveland Browns come rolling into town. Paul Dottino of WFAN reports that Antrel Rolle is likely to miss the upcoming game, joining fellow starting safety Kenny Phillips in that regard. There’s no reason to expect Hakeem Nicks back, and Rocky Bernard, Ramses Barden, Corey Webster and Michael Boley all sat out today’s practice, leaving their status up in the air (at best)." Read more...
    Every year now going on for what seems to be at least 7 or so years (as far as I can remember), we've gotten lots of injuries. I'm used to it now. In fact, if we didn't have any injuries at this point in the season, something would seem amiss to me.

to me this is great news......let the Young Bucks play the Browns

we are starting to run out of receivers with the Nicks and Barden injuries....glad that Coe and Hosley should suit up. But we NEED Nicks back to even have a chance against the 49'ers

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Why wouldnt Rolle play?? he played last week??
    come on Paul....save this **** for saturday.....its only thursday
    I think he will play but he's not practicing
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by shocknaweny View Post
    we are starting to run out of receivers with the Nicks and Barden injuries....glad that Coe and Hosley should suit up. But we NEED Nicks back to even have a chance against the 49'ers
    We needed him last week vs the eagles too... hope he's up to it in week 6.

Quote Originally Posted by shocknaweny View Post
    One game at a time. Hopefully Barden will be cleared before the 49ers game.. In the meantime we will get to see what Randle has to offer as the # 3 and Jernigan as the # 4

+ Reply to Thread