+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants Hakeem out vs. Browns

All-Pro
    Ok, his foot is obviously not healing as fast as we all had hoped. Look at how long it took Prince to get back last year and even then it bothered him. Now his knee is an issue big enough to make him miss 3 games now. So you think it's magically going to get better with a little rest. It said the doctors HOPE it helps. Hey, so do I, but Nicks will probably need a long period of rest and probably some treatment for that knee.

Yeah lets bring back Hakeem for the BROWNS........not the 49rs.........are you dense

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    He's probably done for the year.
    Why?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Das a goood one
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Yeah lets bring back Hakeem for the BROWNS........not the 49rs.........are you dense
    ???
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Why?
    Knees are nothing to toy around with. Just the way they seem to be so secretive about it. I don't know. I just wouldn't be surprised if we found out he is done for the year. Oh, and his foot is still an issue. Could have been injured again against Tampa.

Let's make a wager: If Buddy is wrong, he gets a special "Pessimistic Captain of the NYGMB" title but if he is right, he becomes a new Moderator.

buddy, wtf r u talking about? from the start, everyone including nicks knew that he would play through part of the foot rehab process. it wasnt expected to be 100% atm.
    next, the knee swelled up bc he went from resting his foot everyday to using his knee game day, and it caused some swelling. the issue is that the swelling would prob continue to happen if he were to rest all week for his foot so that he could play gamedays (which would reaggravate the knee i'm assuming).
    resting him is hoping that the foot gets closer to 100% so he could use his foot and knee more, thats what i'd guess anyways.

"he's done for the year" is nothing more than a troll attempt unless u have a link

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    whats the point in being so baselessly negative?
    Bad foot. Bad knee. He's a WR. Now if it was a finger or sprained wrist I cold see him playing brought those injuries.

enigma- he already has that title. and tbh, im glad he says what he says bc as long as i been here, no ones been as classically wrong as buddy. so pretty much whatever he says, i believe the exact opposite to happen. ie "nicks done for year" is really "nicks will be healthy for the rest of the year"

+ Reply to Thread