+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Giants Hakeem out vs. Browns

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Speaking of Bing they may need to get him back on the team with all the injuries.
    Where is CC Brown when we have our backs against the wall?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Nicks probably wont be back until the bye at the earliest.

Been saying this for a week now. Do you guys have short memories? The Giants..especially Tom Coughlin is notorious about releasing as little information as possible about big time injuries.

Nicks will probably not see much of the field this year. I know this comes off as negative, but keeping expectations low is always a good thing.

keep dreaming fellas...
    Our bye week is week 11. Just can't see this happening. Specially with what I've been told. That being said, I'll be very disappointed if you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    A partially torn PCL takes 4-5 weeks to heal, that's why he isn't on IR. Simple logic. I didn't make an "armchair dr" assesment from watching it on tv. I was told what his status was from a family member of the ownership. Small difference there I'd say.
    If this is actually legit inside info, thank you. To an extent, this makes sense why he hasn't been IR'd and the Giants are using Nicks as a decoy.

If you are some pipply dweeb making this crap while typing nonsense from your moms basement, I hope your zip cream runs out and your balls never drop.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    If this is actually legit inside info, thank you. To an extent, this makes sense why he hasn't been IR'd and the Giants are using Nicks as a decoy.

If you are some pipply dweeb making this crap while typing nonsense from your moms basement, I hope your zip cream runs out and your balls never drop.
    I'm too big a G-Men and Nicks fan to make that up buddy. Watch the last few falls he took during that game and look up how to tear a PCL. I found it hard to believe once I was told that it was his PCL that was causing him to miss the Panthers and not the foot as everyone initially suspected. But I looked it up for myself and couldn't believe it. His exact motion towards the ground, with his knee at that angle, combined with such force...perfect storm. Sucks. But hopefully he'll be back within a couple weeks.

I'm too big a G-Men and Nicks fan to make that up buddy. Watch the last few falls he took during that game and look up how to tear a PCL. I found it hard to believe once I was told that it was his PCL that was causing him to miss the Panthers and not the foot as everyone initially suspected. But I looked it up for myself and couldn't believe it. His exact motion towards the ground, with his knee at that angle, combined with such force...perfect storm. Sucks. But hopefully he'll be back within a couple weeks.
    So, that means he will have rested the knee for three weeks as of this Sunday. Is the worse case scenario 5 weeks for this type of injury? probably not, right...I hope he makes it back for the 49rs cause I don't see how we win that game without him as has been mentioned multiple times.

well as usual i was right jk but not really. adam shefter reported its just swelling that arose bc of the ankle rehab, and that the giants want him to rest to get the ankle as healthy as possible and that he will return for SF.

Appreciate the try TucknRolle but I can gladly say u were wrong. And to the other poster who listed 1-4 what "it could be", u forgot to list what it actually was, minor swelling.

and u told me u didnt armchair surgeon it tucknrolle lol, u cannot tell by TV what happened unless u can see the bone sticking out or its blatant...even then people always mistake high ankle sprains for broken ankles by what they see on TV when it happens...

just saying, ralph v. is as high a source any of us could possibly have, and what he reported turned out to be true, thank god

If we lose, I'm blaming Nicks. This is unacceptable Mr. Nicks.

I think you aren't hurt, you just said that if the replacement refs don't come back, you're not playing.

A partially torn PCL takes 4-5 weeks to heal, that's why he isn't on IR. Simple logic. I didn't make an "armchair dr" assesment from watching it on tv. I was told what his status was from a family member of the ownership. Small difference there I'd say.
    I find it hard to believe that one of the most secreyive teams as far as the injury report goes has family of the owners privy yo, much less leaking earth shattering injury news to you to then spill all over these forums.

At best, someone is yanking your chain......

doesnt matter who his "source" is, he's already been proven wrong.

+ Reply to Thread