+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants Hakeem out vs. Browns

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Ok, his foot is obviously not healing as fast as we all had hoped. Look at how long it took Prince to get back last year and even then it bothered him. Now his knee is an issue big enough to make him miss 3 games now. So you think it's magically going to get better with a little rest. It said the doctors HOPE it helps. Hey, so do I, but Nicks will probably need a long period of rest and probably some treatment for that knee.
    I don't think his foot is what's holding him out. It's the knee and I still don't know what he did to the knee. Let's not give up his season just yet.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Knees are nothing to toy around with. Just the way they seem to be so secretive about it. I don't know. I just wouldn't be surprised if we found out he is done for the year. Oh, and his foot is still an issue. Could have been injured again against Tampa.
    Look, I get you like to rattle everyone's cage with your negativity. It adds to the ambience here, but let's just assume they don't know for sure what happened to his knee and they are hoping it heals up on its own. Stranger things have happened.

None of us have examined Nicks foot or his knee or even talked to him directly so it's all just so much opinion. But you insist on ending his season without any hint of evidence that's the case.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I don't think his foot is what's holding him out. It's the knee and I still don't know what he did to the knee. Let's not give up his season just yet.
    Didn't they say its a combination of his foot and knee and that the doctors HOPE the rest will help him. Listen, he might play at some point this season but will he be healthy? I could see the Giants not wanting to rush him back if he really makes his knee worse.

All-Pro
    Look, I get you like to rattle everyone's cage with your negativity. It adds to the ambience here, but let's just assume they don't know for sure what happened to his knee and they are hoping it heals up on its own. Stranger things have happened.None of us have examined Nicks foot or his knee or even talked to him directly so it's all just so much opinion. But you insist on ending his season without any hint of evidence that's the case.
    Come on man. Don't have selective reading like some posters. It's an opinion. I don't want it to happen. I hope there is a game later his season that he plays and helps them make it to he playoffs. Just seems like his injuries are more serious than fans wan to believe. I also don't think the team would risk having him hurt himself more that's why I could see them shelving him if need be. Also, tis comes with being a Giants fan. It's not like we haven't hoped for a guy to come back before finding out things where not what they seemed. To Nicks, I hope you play next week. I hope your knee is fully recovered and your foot feels ok. You are in my mind one of the best WR's in the game. Unfortunately injuries happen to even he best players. Come back soon.

He's probably done for the year.
    I suppose it's too much to hope for that you were referring to yourself in the third person.

Come on man. Don't have selective reading like some posters. It's an opinion. I don't want it to happen. I hope there is a game later his season that he plays and helps them make it to he playoffs. Just seems like his injuries are more serious than fans wan to believe. I also don't think the team would risk having him hurt himself more that's why I could see them shelving him if need be. Also, tis comes with being a Giants fan. It's not like we haven't hoped for a guy to come back before finding out things where not what they seemed. To Nicks, I hope you play next week. I hope your knee is fully recovered and your foot feels ok. You are in my mind one of the best WR's in the game. Unfortunately injuries happen to even he best players. Come back soon.

You are as entitled to your opinion as much as anyone else. The fact that it goes against the grain 95% of the time is irritating to some. I didn't say anything about your having an opinion except that you leap to unfounded conclusions. You like to push buttons and watch the reactions, I get it.

All-Pro
    You are as entitled to your opinion as much as anyone else. The fact that it goes against the grain 95% of the time is irritating to some. I didn't say anything about your having an opinion except that you leap to unfounded conclusions. You like to push buttons and watch the reactions, I get it.
    Last weeks thread saying they couldn't win yet I predicted them to win was all good fun wit the exception a few posters. Other than that what have I said that was so wrong. Lets see, I defend almost al the players all the time, have always liked the coach, and think Reese is a genius.

Last weeks thread saying they couldn't win yet I predicted them to win was all good fun wit the exception a few posters. Other than that what have I said that was so wrong. Lets see, I defend almost al the players all the time, have always liked the coach, and think Reese is a genius.
    That makes you our # 1 fan!!

RF I thought you were #1
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

All-Pro
    I do like my Giants. It's almost Sunday.

+ Reply to Thread