+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants Hakeem out vs. Browns

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    are you sure thats not your pace maker acting up again....
    Baddda Bing!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Baddda Bing!
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    At least it's not a night game. Don't like waiting. Have they said anything g at all about Nicks other than he's not playing?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Baddda Bing!
    Speaking of Bing they may need to get him back on the team with all the injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    At least it's not a night game. Don't like waiting. Have they said anything g at all about Nicks other than he's not playing?
    His knee and foot hurt...lol
    some poster says he may be out for the year. But you know that already.....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Nicks Progress

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    what? no he isnt not even close. as i said a few days ago, which ralph v. reinforced on espn radio, that what happened with nicks is that bc he was resting his foot and only practicing 1 a week, that when he used his knee vs TB, it wasnt ready for all the use and it aggravated it.

he hasnt torn anything. the giants said they were gonna run tests on his knee a couple days ago (or yesterday can quite remember) and theres been no news that its structoral damage.

nicks knee had a swelling episode last year too. i swear buddy, u r obviously trying to rile people up for some pathetic reason

This is laughable. The guys a professional athlete, you don't damage your knee by over compensating on one leg to relieve stress from your opposite foot. That is not how he aggravated his foot. It already came out he damaged his knee on the fall he took during that incomplete throw in the 4th quarter of the Bucs game. What people don't know and the Giants aren't saying is that he partially tore his PCL.

If you look at the fall, its the exact motion required to cause a PCL tear...forceful impact to the knee while knee is at or close to a 90 degree angle. That being said, I have an extremely reliable source who has kept me updated on this situation. From what he's told me, they're hopeful Nicks can return after the 49ers game. Partially torn PCL's usually take around 4-5 weeks to heal. The good thing is his foot should be 100% by the time he returns.

LMFAO. so my opinion, which came from ralph v who said its what the giants are telling him is laughable, but u can be an armchair dr and tell he tore something by TV??????????????? hahahahah i **** my pants.

also, lets look at this logically. nicks will miss his 3rd game this next one. we are super thin at wr. IF the giants knew he had a torn acl/mcl/pcl, WHY WOULDNT THEY IR HIM?????
    we could have used an additional wr each week he's missed. the giants would have IR'd him. also, do ppl thnk the giants DIDNT have tests done on his knee? of course they did, and they haven't IR'd him, especially when we're going into games 4 wr deep.

i swear some people just dont have functioning brains. the giants have already said the knee issue arose from resting his foot and then going full bore gameday, at least according to ralph vacciano. i take his word oer urs all offense

A partially torn PCL takes 4-5 weeks to heal, that's why he isn't on IR. Simple logic. I didn't make an "armchair dr" assesment from watching it on tv. I was told what his status was from a family member of the ownership. Small difference there I'd say.

yeah sorry. buddy's going around putting us in last and nicks on IR, has me jumpy.

I just dont know how accurate your source is. Ralph V is the teams beat writer. he reported on ESPN Radio last night that the giants believe the swelling happened bc he was rehabbing his foot, and not using his foot (therefore knee) at all for a week, then going full bore in an NFL game led to the aggravation. you really dont think that that could aggravate his knee? i played sports up until i graduated college and I can tell u my body sure acted up if i went all week without training/activity to full out on game day...

ralph v said the giants are targeting hs return for SF

Quote Originally Posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    A partially torn PCL takes 4-5 weeks to heal, that's why he isn't on IR. Simple logic. I didn't make an "armchair dr" assesment from watching it on tv. I was told what his status was from a family member of the ownership. Small difference there I'd say.
    as a rebuttle if he does have atorn PCL why would the scratch him the day before each of the last two games. Why would Nicks say he is def playing then only to find out he is not?? I am not dogging you I am just wondering about he scenario? Are they playing mind games with opposing teams???

+ Reply to Thread