+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Why the Nicks injury is actually a positive

All-Pro
    When I see Nicks in his pads before the 49ers game I will believe it. These inside guys have been wrong before. Remember when Eli was supposed to miss some time back in 2007 because of a shoulder injury? How many games did he miss?

Banned
    There is no positive to Hakeem Nicks being hurt no matter how you look at it.

Hakeem Nicks will get top dollar and we will pay him. He is our best receiver and we can't afford to lose him.

I bELIeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat76 View Post
    You havent read anything I have said, obviously.

And if you think we are signing Nicks and Cruz to long-term contracts averaging only 5mil/ year each, you've got a rude awakening headed your way.
    I did. You said it was a positive that he is hurt when it is not. As for signing both players, it can be done cause Osi is not a big factor any more and will be gone so some of that money can go to Nicks. Defense does not have to be perfect and it is hard to find a perfect one. Sometimes offense can be a good defense by keeping the margin high. With Nicks and Cruz together, with some other receiver is all we need. If one of our backs can be a great threat in the passing game, then we don't need a third good wr.

And its official. You don't know what you are talking about.

Talk to any sane Giants fan and they would even take AJ Green over Hakeem Nicks. No question.
    u do realize he's just sharing his opinion right? and that he even prefaced that he was aware u both have ur opinions and he feels ur opinion is wrong. u and rollentuck really need to act more mature, this whole mocking ppl with diff opinions is getting old...all i have seen so far is elicruz try to express his opinion and why he feels urs is wrong, and i've seen now several posts where u are attacking him, not his opinion. grow up

Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. Does this make him better than Dan Marino? Your SB argument is irrelevant here.

Put AJ Green on the Giants with Eli and he averages 100 yards and a TD per game for the season. And those numbers may be low.
    no, ur use of an exception to the rule is irrelevant. we've all heard the trent dilfer sb argument before. a qb who doesnt have to do anything n win a sb is the exception not the rule. just go by the last 10 sb winning qbs...

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Why don't you just chill bro I never said you didn't know what your talking about but since you want to go there what has those two done that Nicks hasn't please inform me mr. know it all???? And I doubt that ANY Giants fan would take them over Nicks if not for the simple fact that we won the SB with the damn guy but yeah keep thinking Nicks is a 10-20 wr in the NFL and I don't know what I'm talking about...
    dont sweat it man. i at least can see how u've just been trying to talk football, while riverboat feels the need to attack u bc u have a diff opinion than him.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    u do realize he's just sharing his opinion right? and that he even prefaced that he was aware u both have ur opinions and he feels ur opinion is wrong. u and rollentuck really need to act more mature, this whole mocking ppl with diff opinions is getting old...all i have seen so far is elicruz try to express his opinion and why he feels urs is wrong, and i've seen now several posts where u are attacking him, not his opinion. grow up
    That's so cute that you are sticking up for folks, good for you. You're doing a terrific job policing the interwebs, keep it up! Anyways, you have really put me in the corner. Thank you for showing me the way.

It's alright, Riverboat got me. I have no idea what I'm talking about.I never attack him once but he felt the need to quickly attack my opinion, when other people in here have had the same opinion as me. Whatever, it's really starting to get annoying trying to talk football here with some people (not you g420), I guess next time I'll just keep my opinion to myself lol. This is the only MB I know where you express your opinion and people attack you like your a moron. It's funny too, cause when people start attacking your grammar, they usually have nothing else to fall back on.

Unfortunate food for thought: Graziano with his opinion on the current WR situation

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...-giants-future

Quote Originally Posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    Unfortunate food for thought: Graziano with his opinion on the current WR situation

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...-giants-future
    Well that is a decision the Giants will have to make but they really don't have to sign Cruz until 2014 he is a RFA and I'm pretty sure that when that time comes a lot of people will be let go. Also I really think when that time comes Eli will make his voice known that he wants to keep both.The Giants will find a way to keep both. They could let KP go, Rolle, or even Canty. who knows what Tuck will be thinking by then.

+ Reply to Thread