+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants' depth will be on display against Browns on Sunday

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/G...eland-08805042

Excerpt: "Michael Boley believes that one of the main reasons the New York Giants won the Super Bowl last season - and remain a solid contender this year in their eyes - is their depth straight across the board.Look no further than on the defensive line.

''You have guys who are willing to step up and fill in,'' said Boley, a linebacker who remains on the Giants' injury report with a hip problem. ''We have a lot of athletes on this team that can step up and play at any time. It shows the team's character. It shows that guys are always prepared.
    ''We have guys who know that this week could be their turn.''Marvin Austin and Markus Kuhn are two players who realize that Sunday might be their chance to shine along the defensive line. And playing a young and winless team - Cleveland (0-4) - might be a good starting off point." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro
    would be so cool to have two or three of these kids make some splashes. I think it happens for Kuhn and Randle
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    would be so cool to have two or three of these kids make some splashes. I think it happens for Kuhn and Randle
    Would love to see Kuhn get a sack and ask the QB for his papers as in "Vere are your papers?" (imagine thw accent of Sgt. Schultz)
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Great... more freaking Tryon. When are we going to get corners that are both worth a damn AND healthy? We haven't had Prince and Hosley suited up in the same game yet. Imagine the two of them tearing it up. Fewell might actually blitz if both of them were in...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

At least the Browns don't have much in the way of receivers

[QUOTE=Toadofsteel;518212]Great... more freaking Tryon. When are we going to get corners that are both worth a damn AND healthy? We haven't had

He's tryon the best he can

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    At least the Browns don't have much in the way of receivers
    they have one rookie(forget his name) looks good but tends to drop balls.....we all know that he'll catch everything this week......its just how it works against the giants
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    they have one rookie(forget his name) looks good but tends to drop balls.....we all know that he'll catch everything this week......its just how it works against the giants
    Greg Little? Not a rookie. I get what you mean, though. I grabbed him in fantasy...

Greg Little? Not a rookie. I get what you mean, though. I grabbed him in fantasy...

could have sworn I heard the announcers Thursday night call him a rookie........do they have a rookie?But yeah that is who I was talking about
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

You may want to edit this one

# 80