+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Tuck quote...

Justin Tuck quote...

@RVacchianoNYDN: Justin Tuck doesn't officially have a QB hit. "That's very wrong," he said. "I think I have 3. But I don't have enough. I pretty much suck." Although it's somewhat true as of right now, I wouldn't want to hear a team captain saying that. Hope he can stop sucking.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    @RVacchianoNYDN: Justin Tuck doesn't officially have a QB hit. "That's very wrong," he said. "I think I have 3. But I don't have enough. I pretty much suck." Although it's somewhat true as of right now, I wouldn't want to hear a team captain saying that. Hope he can stop sucking.
    he said that last year too when he was down in the dumps.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    he said that last year too when he was down in the dumps.....
    True, but still. Do something about it, stop moping around.

Take some steroids..

The first step on the right path is acceptance. Now that we have that out of the way, I expect at least 3 QB pressures and a sack every two games. Reasonable expectations and certainly an improvement from what he is giving the Giants so far.

At least he knows his problem Tuck will turn it around I don't get why all of a sudden people want a different DC....I mean they just played 3 mobile qb's and Josh Freeman can move in the pocket also but by no means were all 4 of them sitting ducks for sacks...
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 10-04-2012 at 04:21 PM.

True, but still. Do something about it, stop moping around.
    I agree....... but people deal with things in dif ways. I think many athletes go through issues when they arent playing up to standards.
    Not to get too psychological here but its not as easy as just "doing it". Emotions affect the physical and sometimes its not so easy.
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I agree....... but people deal with things in dif ways. I think many athletes go through issues when they arent playing up to standards.
    Not to get too psychological here but its not as easy as just "doing it". Emotions affect the physical and sometimes its not so easy.
    I wonder if he's injured, and trying to hide it? I have no idea.

Veteran
    Fans hate hearing it when it's one of the few statements made by a player throughout the course of a season. Teammates, however, interact with Tuck on a regular basis so it's not like it's the be-all-end-all statement for them like it is for fans looking to entertain themselves and others with their opinions on message boards and social media sites.

I wonder if he's injured, and trying to hide it? I have no idea.
    I dont think so. Who knows....maybe TC has to go to his house again and light a fire under him......
    alos he is the D captain and IMO he feels not only responsible for himself but when the D becomes undisciplined like it did during the eagles game I feel that Tuck takes it to heart. He seems to carry that weight.

+ Reply to Thread