+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Tuck quote...

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    At least he knows his problem Tuck will turn it around I don't get why all of a sudden people want a different DC....I mean they just played 3 mobile qb's and Josh Freeman can move in the pocket also but by no means were all 4 of them sitting ducks for sacks...
    I'm sorry, but the QB being mobile has nothing to do with how few sacks, and pressure in generally the DLine has had. Vick has gotten sacks a ton this year, Romo has been under duress the whole season. The DLine is simply not getting home. Guys like Tuck and Osi aren't winning their 1 on 1 battles.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Osi got paid and is not giving his best.
    Osi didn'tget paid, not "football paid" anyway. What did he get, a couple extra million for his one remaining season? A million or two is alot for us but is pretty much nothing for these guys with the type of lifestyle they have. Osi should be going at 110% since this is his contract year. If he doesn't produce, he won't get signed for anything but the league minimum.

Also, The D-line is featured on this team 90% of the time since that is how often they are rushing four. The fact that they aren't generating enough pressure on the QB has nothing to do with it. The line has played like crap for the first quarter of the season with the notable exception of JPP. Blitzing a safety or a Lb doesn't in any way increase how we are featuring the D-line since the D-line isn't doing one of its jobs, putting presure on the QB. The D-line has been featured in the exact same way as it has is previous seasons. The only exception now is that they aren't generating half the presure they once were.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    It's a pathetic NFL mentality to have. tuck has grown soft and weak....I would trade Tuck for Ray Lewis in a heartbeat. even though he's older, he knows how to dig deep and rally the troops...you don't see guys like him "moping around" or "Feeling sorry for themselves" NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION. I hate people who show weakness like that......it's pathetic.
    what is pathetic is someone who lacks compassion and the understanding that human beings go through **** and football players are no different.
    If you think things like this are a sign of weakness then you are nothing but ignorant. I would assume you are young person with very limited life experiences. If you arent then there is really no excuse for you then.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Osi didn'tget paid, not "football paid" anyway. What did he get, a couple extra million for his one remaining season? A million or two is alot for us but is pretty much nothing for these guys with the type of lifestyle they have. Osi should be going at 110% since this is his contract year. If he doesn't produce, he won't get signed for anything but the league minimum.

Also, The D-line is featured on this team 90% of the time since that is how often they are rushing four. The fact that they aren't generating enough pressure on the QB has nothing to do with it. The line has played like crap for the first quarter of the season with the notable exception of JPP. Blitzing a safety or a Lb doesn't in any way increase how we are featuring the D-line since the D-line isn't doing one of its jobs, putting presure on the QB. The D-line has been featured in the exact same way as it has is previous seasons. The only exception now is that they aren't generating half the presure they once were.
    Osi isn't playing for a contract. He's gonna retire after this season.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    Osi isn't playing for a contract. He's gonna retire after this season.
    I haven't heard that before but it makes perfect sense to why is is sandbagging it. If he continues to play the was he has, Osi won't get offered anything other than league minimum and he will surely retire.

If his play against the Browns mirrors the way he played against the Eagles, he should be benched.

I haven't heard that before but it makes perfect sense to why is is sandbagging it. If he continues to play the was he has, Osi won't get offered anything other than league minimum and he will surely retire.

If his play against the Browns mirrors the way he played against the Eagles, he should be benched.
    a comment he made during the BS between he and Shady prior to last gmae had me thinking. He was on ESPN with Kay and they asked him about what Shady had said that he was the 4th best D linemen on the team. His comment back was odd. Some thing like...." I am not even 4th. Maybe 9th is more like it. I just suit up and do what they tell me to do". But the way he said was he like he is playing to go through the motions and that his talants are not appreciated. IDK...maybe its just me.

He may just be going through th motions....If the coaches get a hint of this they should def bench him.
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    a comment he made during the BS between he and Shady prior to last gmae had me thinking. He was on ESPN with Kay and they asked him about what Shady had said that he was the 4th best D linemen on the team. His comment back was odd. Some thing like...." I am not even 4th. Maybe 9th is more like it. I just suit up and do what they tell me to do". But the way he said was he like he is playing to go through the motions and that his talants are not appreciated. IDK...maybe its just me.

He may just be going through th motions....If the coaches get a hint of this they should def bench him.
    Damn, I didn't know that. Its even worse than I thought. Osi is bitter even though the Giants gave him a few extra million for no reason. This dude needs to be riding the pine against any team with a good run game.

Damn, I didn't know that. Its even worse than I thought. Osi is bitter even though the Giants gave him a few extra million for no reason. This dude needs to be riding the pine against any team with a good run game.
    You know he didnt sound bitter when he said it he sounded more like "if this is what you want me to do then I will only give you waht you want and nothing more"....
    kind of like that.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    You know he didnt sound bitter when he said it he sounded more like "if this is what you want me to do then I will only give you waht you want and nothing more"....
    kind of like that.
    Thats the exact type of attitude I expect to see in a spoiled child. If I can't have everything my way (Big new contract), I will just chase the QB around and go for sack no matter how adversely it effects other parts of the game. Osi is not a team player, he is a me player. I'm not saying he is a lockerroom cancer, even though a case can be made for this, but his me first attitude will cost the Giants games this year unless he is called out and held acountable.

Thats the exact type of attitude I expect to see in a spoiled child. If I can't have everything my way (Big new contract), I will just chase the QB around and go for sack no matter how adversely it effects other parts of the game. Osi is not a team player, he is a me player. I'm not saying he is a lockerroom cancer, even though a case can be made for this, but his me first attitude will cost the Giants games this year unless he is called out and held acountable.
    what ever it is I may have gotten out of what he said or how he said it I hope I am wrong. Would be nice to hace Osi playing fully focused and in a high gear.

+ Reply to Thread