Anyone else think it's time to look for a long-term option at LDE next year? Between the injuries and playing time that have worn down his body and the two Superbowl Championships, there doesn't seem to be much left in the NFL for Tuck. We could use the depth anyway and no one else on the roster has the size to play the position on a consistent basis except JPP but he's a natural RDE.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
Maybe Ojome can learn to play well at LDE? idk just a thought..
We all know how we love out DE rotation, yet we have precious few to rotate and these ywo sitting on the inactive list each week. I dont get it, how bad can these guys be performing in practice that they arent even worth having dressed to let Tuck and Osi catch their breath.
Remember, Tuck and Osi have not been in this thin of a rotation in some years. This has much to do with their level of play I am sure.
I hope its just the string of mobile QBs keeping Ojomo on the inactive list. God knows we couldnt afford any mistakes against philly, good thing Osi is so experienced. Oh, wait......
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1