+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Justin Tuck quote...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
    I'm sorry, but the QB being mobile has nothing to do with how few sacks, and pressure in generally the DLine has had. Vick has gotten sacks a ton this year, Romo has been under duress the whole season. The DLine is simply not getting home. Guys like Tuck and Osi aren't winning their 1 on 1 battles.
    I do agree that they are having problems with their one on one battles but the success against Mike Vick in regard to sacking him has to do with being able to have fast DBs that you can use to rush and contain him. There was a play in the last game when Antrelle Rolle had him dead to rights and probably would have caused a fumble but the O line man on Philly accidentally tripped him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Osi got paid and is not giving his best.
    +1

I agree with Tuck 100%
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    I agree with Tuck 100%
    lol
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Osi didn'tget paid, not "football paid" anyway. What did he get, a couple extra million for his one remaining season? A million or two is alot for us but is pretty much nothing for these guys with the type of lifestyle they have. Osi should be going at 110% since this is his contract year. If he doesn't produce, he won't get signed for anything but the league minimum.

Also, The D-line is featured on this team 90% of the time since that is how often they are rushing four. The fact that they aren't generating enough pressure on the QB has nothing to do with it. The line has played like crap for the first quarter of the season with the notable exception of JPP. Blitzing a safety or a Lb doesn't in any way increase how we are featuring the D-line since the D-line isn't doing one of its jobs, putting presure on the QB. The D-line has been featured in the exact same way as it has is previous seasons. The only exception now is that they aren't generating half the presure they once were.
    Osi got the extension he was crying about, he got it, and we got to see him on the sidelines laughing.
    Last edited by Rudyy; 10-05-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Osi got the extension he was crying about, he got it, and we got to see him on the sidelines laughing.
    The members of this board should all chip in to have a midget run up on Osi in the parking lot and punch him in the junk. Then he will have somthing in common with the fans. He won't see that coming just like the fans didn't see Osi sandbagging it coming.

The members of this board should all chip in to have a midget run up on Osi in the parking lot and punch him in the junk. Then he will have somthing in common with the fans. He won't see that coming just like the fans didn't see Osi sandbagging it coming.
    lmao!

Oh and btw. Any new moneys Osi got should have been completely incentive based (as I suggested last summer) and we wouldn't be in the mess.
    Last edited by burier; 10-05-2012 at 03:06 PM.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Osi didn't get an extension.

Banned
    Who didn't see it coming? Look at what he pulled last year.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Osi didn't get an extension.
    What was it, a restructured contract?

+ Reply to Thread