+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Justin Tuck quote...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    There was one play last game and pretty sure it was one where he came too wide and Vick ran past him for like the 5th time and the camera shows Osi with this big grin on his face like he had just sacked someone
    Alot of player do this, its called forgetting the bad play that just happened. Some do it by laughing it off, other do it by getting angry.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Alot of player do this, its called forgetting the bad play that just happened. Some do it by laughing it off, other do it by getting angry.
    And, also a sign of embarrassment. How many times have you (not you specifically) done something embarrassing like trip over your feet...fall down...etc and then had a big crap eating grin afterwards?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Thats the exact type of attitude I expect to see in a spoiled child. If I can't have everything my way (Big new contract), I will just chase the QB around and go for sack no matter how adversely it effects other parts of the game. Osi is not a team player, he is a me player. I'm not saying he is a lockerroom cancer, even though a case can be made for this, but his me first attitude will cost the Giants games this year unless he is called out and held acountable.
    HAHA!!, and this is all news?? He was decent against pocket passers (when he wasn't whiffing), but useless against mobile guys.

+ Reply to Thread