+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    TC needs to sit him down again this year...

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    It's a pathetic NFL mentality to have. tuck has grown soft and weak....I would trade Tuck for Ray Lewis in a heartbeat. even though he's older, he knows how to dig deep and rally the troops...you don't see guys like him "moping around" or "Feeling sorry for themselves" NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION. I hate people who show weakness like that......it's pathetic.
    Tuck "has grown soft and weak" since last year's Super Bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Bring back Deon Grant so he can shout at him. The defense needs a vocal leader.
    LOL . . . you are questioning the leadership on the defending Super Bowl Champions 4 games into the season? Okay . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I dont think so. Who knows....maybe TC has to go to his house again and light a fire under him......
    alos he is the D captain and IMO he feels not only responsible for himself but when the D becomes undisciplined like it did during the eagles game I feel that Tuck takes it to heart. He seems to carry that weight.
    Well put it does look like he takes it to heart and lets it affect him to the point where he becomes depressed. It seems to me like he has a difficult time putting it behind him and when things start to go bad it snowballs and thus you have the "guy shy" mentality. He will be fine I think they expected to come out the same way they finished last year and dominate the line but because it hasn't happened yet they are doubting themselves.

We as fans forget that these guys are human also. To say a guy is soft and weak because he deals with things in a manner you don't agree with is childish. People handle adversity in different ways, I would like to see some of these people do what he does for a living then come back and say he is weak and pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfam04 View Post
    We as fans forget that these guys are human also. To say a guy is soft and weak because he deals with things in a manner you don't agree with is childish. People handle adversity in different ways, I would like to see some of these people do what he does for a living then come back and say he is weak and pathetic.
    Well put. My favorite is when pot-bellied, cellulite ridden posters question the toughness of pro football players. I'm guessing that none of us know anyone who is even half as tough as the "softest" NFL player . . . .

Banned
    Perhaps Coach Coughlin needs to take the team bowling again
    Justin Tuck publically admitted his aprehensions and fears of getting hurt last season and that took a lot of courage. I think he will come around again this year.We just lost to Philadelphia Eagles in a close game and Shady McCoy ran all over us and I think Justin Tuck is taking that hard. He is our defensive captain and I have faith he will come around. I have always been much more worried about Osi Umenyoras attitude influencing and effecting the rest of the dline.

I dont think Tucks body is cooperating with his mind. That can be very frustrating for an athlete. Tuck wants to be the 08 Tuck taking over games but his body is just breaking down. Its a shame because he is still relatively young. I think he retires after next season when his contract is up. When was the last time he played a season without some kind of ailment all the way through. That can wear U down mentally after awhile. I dont see him having fun anymore
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 10-05-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He has to be active on game day. I wish they would get him and Tracey into the rotation
    I would love to see Ojomo and Tracy in the lineup if only to give a spark to some of these moping D linemen, its starting to look like money motivates players until they get it and than it slows them down...

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    I would love to see Ojomo and Tracy in the lineup if only to give a spark to some of these moping D linemen, its starting to look like money motivates players until they get it and than it slows them down...
    Osi got paid and is not giving his best.