+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wilson

wilson

Giants | Coaches trying to create opportunities for David Wilson

Thu, 04 Oct 2012 11:27:45 -0700

New York Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride said the team is trying to create opportunities for RB David Wilson in hopes that he will make a big play and get more opportunities.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: Newsday - Tom Rock

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/26/nfl/new-...#ixzz28MOv3Wvg
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season

23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season/ won second tiny mite bowl game

no ****....really???
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

u dont need to create plays or over think this, just hand the ball off to him. he can take one of the 2 yd gains from bradshaw all the way to the house if u just give him enough carries.

this is frustrating me so badly, i appreciate the creativity with that screen shovel pass, but i mean that was it? throw that screen pass in after he's ran the ball a few times or been the shotgun rb a few times. that shovel play happened with bradshaw and wilson in the backfield, that had to tip off the d it did for me...

just run him. give him off tackle and in between the tackle running plays. his speed/athleticism/talent is what will get the big play, u dont have to over think this KG

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    u dont need to create plays or over think this, just hand the ball off to him. he can take one of the 2 yd gains from bradshaw all the way to the house if u just give him enough carries.

this is frustrating me so badly, i appreciate the creativity with that screen shovel pass, but i mean that was it? throw that screen pass in after he's ran the ball a few times or been the shotgun rb a few times. that shovel play happened with bradshaw and wilson in the backfield, that had to tip off the d it did for me...

just run him. give him off tackle and in between the tackle running plays. his speed/athleticism/talent is what will get the big play, u dont have to over think this KG
    For now, it seems they're content riding Brown on offense. As long as Wilson keep making those long returns, he's golden
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

You can't expect a big play every time a player carries the ball. The more opportunities he gets the better the chances, but if he's only getting two or three chances a week there's no time to really get into the groove. Coughlin talks about going with the hot hand, but if Brown or Wilson don't get the chance to get hot then they'll be rolling with the luke-warm Bradshaw the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fharcyde View Post
    You can't expect a big play every time a player carries the ball. The more opportunities he gets the better the chances, but if he's only getting two or three chances a week there's no time to really get into the groove. Coughlin talks about going with the hot hand, but if Brown or Wilson don't get the chance to get hot then they'll be rolling with the luke-warm Bradshaw the entire game.
    Well said....

Quote Originally Posted by Fharcyde View Post
    Bradshaw knows they're nipping at his heels but if anyone can give him a run right now I think it's Brown
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Bradshaw knows they're nipping at his heels but if anyone can give him a run right now I think it's Brown
    Yeah

Sooner rather then later the Giants aren't gonna have a choice with Wilson. He has far superior talent compared to both Brown and Bradshaw. This past game against the Eagles will definitely jump start his confidence when playing with the regular offense, something he really needed. His hard work and determination will absolutely pay off and I suspect to see him playing a ton towards the second half of the season.

Where the hell has Jernigan been? Is he really not resourceful? The management can't see anything in him yet?

+ Reply to Thread