+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    when I remember Shefter saying that Nicks wouldn't play against the Eagles and the point is that I don't think the injury is a serious as you made it out to be....
    Was a joke man, all I'm saying is Hakeem was slated to play against the Eagles too, as well as the Panthers. I'm pretty confident he'll be more likely to return the week after that game. But I hope you're right!

I really hope he plays sooner than later. When him and Cruz are out there, opposing defenses struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Though it is a bit early to celebrate because anything can happen between now and the 49ers game. Keep yo fingers crossed.
    I think he will definitely play but yeah I will keep my fingers crossed too but my point is that some people were saying he would be out for 4-5 weeks or even the whole season to me this says his injury isn't as serious as we all thought

I hope he makes it back for the 49ers game. Don't know where these reports came (maybe just on this message board) saying he's probably out for the year. The guy is always banged up..we should be used to this. I'm more concerned with half the secondary limpin around bc many pass happy teams await us down the stretch.

If it's all the same to you guys, I'm going to worry until I see him standing on the sideline, in uniform, during the National Anthem.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    Was a joke man, all I'm saying is Hakeem was slated to play against the Eagles too, as well as the Panthers. I'm pretty confident he'll be more likely to return the week after that game. But I hope you're right!
    he was ruled to play cause no one found out he further injured his knee until last Thursday and once they found that out they ruled him out.. but I am pretty certain Shefter wouldn't have said that if he didn't think it to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If it's all the same to you guys, I'm going to worry until I see him standing on the sideline, in uniform, during the National Anthem.
    If he does what they want him to do and rest I think he will be there for that anthem.

I'm worried because they said he has yet to start jogging. If he's just able to walk right now, I don't know how he's going to be able to face that 49ers D in 10 days.

I hope I'm wrong, but something tells me he at least misses these next 2 games.

It would be nice to actually get some inside information about his injury than pondering his possible return. I'll believe it when I see it. Hopefully they have something to report about his injury progress by gameday.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    If he does what they want him to do and rest I think he will be there for that anthem.
    Here's hoping.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1