+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stevie Brown

Stevie Brown

So far I think this kid has played great. It also bodes well for him that Rolle said he didn't miss a beat the entire time he was filling in for KP....something most rookies would do. I was expecting him to get torched a few times but I don't think his name was called out at all.

What are your expectations for him for the rest of this year and do you think if he does extraordinarily well we'll eventually let KP walk?

Well there was that one play where he blitzed and the normally annoying collinsworth made a salient point that if a defender can't cover, might as well rush him. Though that was just one play, and he did fine the rest of the game. The problem in that phase of the game was more Osi overpursuing and the Eagles exploiting that repeatedly...

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    So far I think this kid has played great. It also bodes well for him that Rolle said he didn't miss a beat the entire time he was filling in for KP....something most rookies would do. I was expecting him to get torched a few times but I don't think his name was called out at all.

What are your expectations for him for the rest of this year and do you think if he does extraordinarily well we'll eventually let KP walk?
    He's going to need to stay on the roll.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran

Stevie Brown isn't a rookie. He played well, but I saw him miss a few downfield tackles on those McCoy runs.

He's been playing well. I like him as a pass defender, he's good for our 3rd safety.

not a rookie this is his 3rd season in the NFL..
    Oakland, Panthers, Giants
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Wow was I wrong, I thought he was an undrafted rookie lol whoops....never heard of the guy before he came here. Hope all goes well with him.

to fill in and not tty to live up to Kp but to be solid till he gets back.

All-Pro
    This secondary is going to be very young Sunday. Prince, Hosely, Hill, and Brown. Luckily they are going against a rookie QB although he is getting better with every snap.

Brown, Hill, Hosley, Amukamara all playing well. Some good young talent in the defensive backfield. Now if they could all stay healthy...

+ Reply to Thread