+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Browns' Trent Richardson sees room to run around edge of Giants' defense

Browns' Trent Richardson sees room to run around edge of Giants' defense

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "Last week was not a banner week for the Giants in defending the run. In their loss to the Eagles, they bled away 191 rushing yards. And 132 yards of those yards were recorded as runs around the right or left end.Browns running back Trent Richardson took note of that trend while preparing for this week's game, and the rookie says he sees space to pick up yards on the edge against the Giants.

"Oh yeah," Richardson said on a conference call with the New York media today. "If we put a hat on a number, just cover them up, I think we can get yards on 'em. But at the same time, I know they're going to throw everything they can at us. I'm pretty sure they're going to game plan on our running game, and so we've got to make sure we open up the passing game so we can get some good runs in." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Just run around Osi. You'll get yards like no tomorrow.

It was hard to watch him in the Eagles' game
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It was hard to watch him in the Eagles' game
    My biggest gripe right now is with the run defense. I hope Trent doesn't give us much of a hassle because if he can run the ball, it'll give us less time to play the offense.

I know that's a reach, but I'm hoping Trent doesn't keep the clock moving all day.

The Eagles ran the same cut back to the right play about 15 times. Osi wasnt the only one getting beat.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

The crowd may as well chant "OLE!" every time an opponent's back receives a hand-off.

Someone needs to dub some Benny Hill music over osi's "lowlights" in the eagles game.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

Can't say I blame him for being optimistic......Giants #22 ranked defense.....not exactly the Big Blue Wrecking Crew right now.

All-Pro
    Any body who saw the game Sunday night saw the same thing.

good maybe this will fire up our run defense.... just tell them what your going to do Trent ty.

+ Reply to Thread