+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Browns' Trent Richardson sees room to run around edge of Giants' defense

Osi agrees.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

All-Pro
    Did anyone watch this guy in college or in the pros so far? This guy runs hard. The Giants defense better gang tackle him. He doesn't go down easy.

I know this may sound crazy, but I think we handle Richardson. We usually do well against power type backs. and yeah he has speed, but not like guys like Mccoy have.

If anyone noticed, we shutdown Mccoy in the first half. It was only in the second half where we lost discipline and everybody wanted to be a hero.

Plus, he IS the browns offense. Fewell will probably let us take our lumps with their passing game to be able to concentrate on Trent, but overall I'm not worried.

This teams run defense is better than some think.

All-Pro
    The problem the Giants have is they are very thin at DT with Bernard possibly not playing, very thin in their secondary, Boley is out, Rivers can not stay healthy, and if Osi is in the game they will run right at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    The problem the Giants have is they are very thin at DT with Bernard possibly not playing, very thin in their secondary, Boley is out, Rivers can not stay healthy, and if Osi is in the game they will run right at him.
    Buddy man are you always this negative. Have some faith. I agree with Rusty I really don't think Trent is a great at breaking it to the sideline like Mccoy. He is more run it right at you.

Well then forget i said anything....were gonna get shredded.

In fact im not even watching.

thank you buddy ryan, to think i was going to waste my time watching these bums.

All-Pro
    Some people are so sensitive. Those are just the facts. I didn't say they could not win. Or do are you saying the are in an ideal situation going into this game?

Some people are so sensitive. Those are just the facts. I didn't say they could not win. Or do are you saying the are in an ideal situation going into this game?
    no but neither are the Browns they don't have a wr that can catch and Brandon Weeden is not a mobile qb and usually the Giants kill stationary qb's.

lt's called sarcasm. ironic you calling me sensitive of all people buddy. lol

no situation is ideal. we are plagued with injuries. it happens. but its not like they haven't surprised us before with a dominant performance after we thought the end was near

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    I know this may sound crazy, but I think we handle Richardson. We usually do well against power type backs. and yeah he has speed, but not like guys like Mccoy have.

If anyone noticed, we shutdown Mccoy in the first half. It was only in the second half where we lost discipline and everybody wanted to be a hero.

Plus, he IS the browns offense. Fewell will probably let us take our lumps with their passing game to be able to concentrate on Trent, but overall I'm not worried.

This teams run defense is better than some think.
    Agreed. I'm less worried about containing power backs as opposed to shifty speed guys. Even though it isn't feasible, I never wanna see McCoy again...

+ Reply to Thread