+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Browns' Trent Richardson sees room to run around edge of Giants' defense

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Some people are so sensitive. Those are just the facts. I didn't say they could not win. Or do are you saying the are in an ideal situation going into this game?
    lol. ppl arent sensitive. they just think ur "weeden will outplay eli and richardson will run all over us" statements are complete troll bs...and dislike it and tell u so. u dont like the reaction, dont try pushing buttons and goating them

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    I know this may sound crazy, but I think we handle Richardson. We usually do well against power type backs. and yeah he has speed, but not like guys like Mccoy have.

If anyone noticed, we shutdown Mccoy in the first half. It was only in the second half where we lost discipline and everybody wanted to be a hero.

Plus, he IS the browns offense. Fewell will probably let us take our lumps with their passing game to be able to concentrate on Trent, but overall I'm not worried.

This teams run defense is better than some think.
    Any team with an average passing game will beat the Giants secondary for sure.

we havent seen hosely and prince as the corners tho, webster has been torched non stop so new blood might help out.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    we havent seen hosely and prince as the corners tho, webster has been torched non stop so new blood might help out.
    We haven't seen them because they have not been able to stay healthy for more than one game.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    The Eagles ran the same cut back to the right play about 15 times. Osi wasnt the only one getting beat.
    they have been killing us with that since Brian Westbrook

so tired of seeing this D break contain, leave their lanes and chase the ball

that is a sure sign of a lack of trust between players when you are trying to do someone else's job
    Last edited by YATittle1962; 10-05-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Osi can not tackle anyone with those littler girly shoulderpads.

Banned
    With the way our run defense has been playing lately, I wouldn't be surprised if Trent Richardson put 100+ on us just on the ground.

My Grandma can come up with this defensive gameplan...... stop Richardson, force the Brown to win it on Weeden's arm.

Well we did just make Vick look like Joe Montana. Through the first few games he was an interception machine and in our game he didn't throw one. I still want to know which Giants team is going to show up. The one that trounced Carolina or the one that laid the egg against Dallas or the one that had to come back from behind in Tampa? They still ahven't established their identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Well we did just make Vick look like Joe Montana. Through the first few games he was an interception machine and in our game he didn't throw one. I still want to know which Giants team is going to show up. The one that trounced Carolina or the one that laid the egg against Dallas or the one that had to come back from behind in Tampa? They still ahven't established their identity.
    Inconsistency is their identity. It has been for years.

+ Reply to Thread