+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts?

Bench Player

Thoughts?

Hey guys. I have been working on this for a while and I was hoping for some feedback from other Giants fans on what they think.

I'm sure everyone can figure out the gist of it, but basically it's all 24 tickets from last season, including the preseason, with a 16x20 Steiner autographed photo of Eli in the center.

The home tickets were easy, especially being that I am a season ticket holder. In some cases finding some of the road games required posting on other teams message boards in order to track them down. It wasn't easy.

The only thing I can't decide is if I like the red matte, being that I ordered it with blue as the primary color. I actually think it may 'pop' a little more like this.

Overall, it's about the best momento I could think of putting together for my single favorite season of all time.

So, wadda ya guys think of it?

Giants SB 46.jpg
    Last edited by Saltzy; 10-04-2012 at 09:39 PM.

I love it, buut personally i'd like the blue more.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Definitely nice. But, like Moke, I think blue matte would be better.

Go blue.

Bench Player
    Urgh. You guys are killing me. I was SO hoping this wouldn't be the consensus.

I just sent an email to the framer telling him that this is not what I ordered and that I am gonna take a few days to decide if I am OK with this, or it I want it to be redone. He is NOT gonna be happy after all the time and work he put into it, but oh well. He's the one that screwed up.

I think it still looks pretty awesome like this, but it's not what I had in mind when I dropped it off.

Sorry :*

But think about it this way - blue is so much nicer. You'll love the final product!
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Bench Player
    Don't apologize. It's why I posted the pic to begin with.

Besides, last time I checked we are Big Blue and not Big Red.

+ Reply to Thread