Closed Thread

Thread: I'm backkkkkk

I'm backkkkkk

whats up guys? great season so far huh? big game this week must win. this place has a lotttt of new members. did they jump on the bandwagon?

Re: I'm backkkkkk

IDK but where u been?

idk? is this aim? haha. i havent been on this board i got banned. i had over 10,000 posts use to live on this thing. decided to come back

Welcome back, I guess

[quote user="MguitoGmenn"]idk? is this aim? haha. i havent been on this board i got banned. i had over 10,000 posts use to live on this thing. decided to come back
    [/quote]

Won't you get banned again?

[quote user="Giantsare4me"]

[quote user="MguitoGmenn"]idk? is this aim? haha. i havent been on this board i got banned. i had over 10,000 posts use to live on this thing. decided to come back
    [/quote]

Won't you get banned again?

[/quote]

lol, should of kept that to himself

im not a criminal. i did my time a year banned well my IP address is still banned but i did nothing wrong, this wack job asked me to meet him at his job because we were arguing over the draft positions. and i asked for his address and i got banned even though i was the most avid poster at the time.

[quote user="MguitoGmenn"]im not a criminal. i did my time a year banned well my IP address is still banned but i did nothing wrong, this wack job asked me to meet him at his job because we were arguing over the draft positions. and i asked for his address and i got banned even though i was the most avid poster at the time.
    [/quote]

If you did your time, why is your IP still banned. I would think if the IP wasn't reinstated, It's for LIFE.

Thanks for the heads up on your return! Banned is banned.

Closed Thread