+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't think our players are hungry anymore... some of them anyway...... JPP?

Exclamation I don't think our players are hungry anymore... some of them anyway...... JPP?

Watch other D-line's play.... the energy and relentlessness they play with.... we don't have that yet we have superior talent than any unit in the league.....

Listen to this JPP quote... makes me worry a little...

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN Jason Pierre-Paul is unhappy and it's starting to affect his game.

"I'm not having that fun I'm used to," "I’ve just got to go out there and run around like a little kid. Just be happy that you’re out there and make plays. Have that energy that I had last year. And that’ll go for the other guys too. You could see it their eyes that they’re not having fun with the game. They’ve got to find themselves and I’ve got to find myself." #NYG about 9 hours ago

I'm not worried about JPP even though that's not exactly what i want to be hearing from a 3rd year player that's 23 years old..... however it doesn't look like we have that hunger right now.

Tuck is moping about how he sucks.... I hope Tuck get's pissed and unleashes along with Osi, JPP, Kiwi & co.......
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

All-Pro
    I think you are making something into nothing. Maybe he just means that they are to business like and they need to loosen up?

certainly worries me too to hear tuck err i mean JPP say that.

seems like the d captain is being the opposite of a desired influence. to be honest, i have been thinking that JPP hadnt looked his usual self after he makes a big play, he hasnt been wooping it up wit his teammates or hooting n hollerin like he/they were last year...he kinda just goes back to the LOS/huddle now. seriously it seems like tuck is rubbing off on JPP. JPP aint playing bad tho, maybe he's really trying to get that message to tuck or something i dunno, i just know i dont like

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I think you are making something into nothing. Maybe he just means that they are to business like and they need to loosen up?
    Our D-line has looked pathetic this season. Pathetic.

The Rams just destroyed the Cardinals O-line

Plenty of teams are doing MUCH more with much less.

I'm not too concerned but it's ridiculous.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Super Bowl hangover......it happens to most teams.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    A 5-game SB hangover?

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    It wasn't like this after the 07 Super Bowl....

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Our D-line has looked pathetic this season. Pathetic.The Rams just destroyed the Cardinals O-linePlenty of teams are doing MUCH more with much less.I'm not too concerned but it's ridiculous.
    Cardinals have a pitiful OL, and their offensive gameplan consisted of Kolb throwing the ball 50 times in a game that was 1 possession the majority of the game.

Little surprised to hear how unfocused a defending champion can be in week 5. I guess the mindset of the team will be revealed in how they put down the dog pound this Sunday. Champions don't play down to weaker competition. Get it done Sunday.
    https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    A 5-game SB hangover?
    It's very difficult to repeat. Alot of players lose their fire.

+ Reply to Thread