+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't think our players are hungry anymore... some of them anyway...... JPP?

Veteran
    JPP rose to stardum quick and then got a ring.
    I doubt any on this team are having as much fun
    as bouncing back from a losing record,
    winning 6 straight, including the SB.

Thatw as heck of a ride that may never happen again.......

This team can never just be professional (and I don't mean that in an overly-critical manner)... It always needs that back-against-the-wall spark to fulfill its potential. This is year 9 and it's been the same way the whole time, even during championship years -- 6-2 starts, 2nd half collapses, miracle runs once they find their motivation, or complete flameouts.

Just the way it is.

Not what I would expect out of Coughlin but that's the dynamic that very obviously is at play here.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Watch other D-line's play.... the energy and relentlessness they play with.... we don't have that yet we have superior talent than any unit in the league.....

Listen to this JPP quote... makes me worry a little...

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN Jason Pierre-Paul is unhappy and it's starting to affect his game.

I'm not worried about JPP even though that's not exactly what i want to be hearing from a 3rd year player that's 23 years old..... however it doesn't look like we have that hunger right now.

Tuck is moping about how he sucks.... I hope Tuck get's pissed and unleashes along with Osi, JPP, Kiwi & co.......
    They have proven themselves in the past, obvious statement. They better get their act together soon or the hole will be too big to dig out. The schedule is brutal and they have to win the close games. So far 1-1 in that category.

the problem with the D-line is Tuck and Osi period. Get them out of the lineup and the Dline will produce.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

If we don't blow out this horrible Browns teams and I know, I know.. any given Sunday. That's all fine and dandy but the Browns suck. They suck. They played toe to toe with Baltimore but we should blow them out of the water.

I expect Eli to take care of business early and shred the ever living out of that secondary.

We are very, very banged up but if we shut down Trent Richardson and I believe he is going to be hard-pressed for yardage on Sunday, we will roll. They don't have the receivers or the QB Weeden does not run the football. He is in serious trouble Sunday. He is the perfect QB to play to get our pass rush going even though he has some good body guards protecting him.

JPP isn't having fun, Tuck agrees says he sucks and he agrees with JPP... I have a feeling the Giants are going to have a lot of fun Sunday.
    You really cant go in (as a fan) expecting a blowout - youre only setting yourself up to be dissapointed. A win sure, but not a blowout. Our defenses are too close, as in the bottom to expect a blowout.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

I think the problem with the D line is they're wearing down. Depth is a huge thing in this league and if you don't have depth then teams are going to wear you down. We haven't been at full strength in any of these games. We have injuries and people out at every defensive position, whether DT, DE, LB, Corner, Safety. JPP's comments don't worry me they're just straight forward. Instead of complaining and moping about things go out there and do your job.

Giants are going to absolutely demolish the Browns this Sunday. Mark it down. They're coming off a close, frustrating loss in a game they very well could have won and they're backs are against the wall a bit knowing they can't fall behind PHI too much.

TC will have them refocused and it'll show in their play.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

anybody who says he's not concerned about our D line and the pass rush in particular is just kidding themselves, these guys have to step up and motivating players is also a coaches job, sometimes even super stars need a kick in the butt....

Watch other D-line's play.... the energy and relentlessness they play with.... we don't have that yet we have superior talent than any unit in the league.....

Listen to this JPP quote... makes me worry a little...

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN Jason Pierre-Paul is unhappy and it's starting to affect his game.

I'm not worried about JPP even though that's not exactly what i want to be hearing from a 3rd year player that's 23 years old..... however it doesn't look like we have that hunger right now.

Tuck is moping about how he sucks.... I hope Tuck get's pissed and unleashes along with Osi, JPP, Kiwi & co.......
    Ya know, I really agree with you. I want to see some fire or disgust about losing to two rivals by less than 10 points combined.I want Tuck to just shut his mouth and make an impact on the field. Show something,

most players and teams go through ups and downs....
    The Giants are no different...

just chill
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread