+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I don't think our players are hungry anymore... some of them anyway...... JPP?

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    while all this is true the offense have been lacking in rythem. They need to get a rythem going and not just keep throwing deep. Now that I ahev said they they prob score on the second pass from scrimage on a deep bomb...lol
    I know its been brought up many times but I wonder why they dont use the no huddle or semi hurry up offense as a strategy. That may have worked vs the Eagles since the eagle were changing Dlinemen in and out all game.
    IDK....they team as a whole needs a spark....
    I completely agree w/ the no huddle. The Eagles were running in different lineman all game long and for some reason we never changed up the tempo. Everybody and they mama knows Eli is at his best in the no huddle but for some reason we never run it enough. It seems like KG doesn't like giving Eli the keys all the time and rather be the one driving if you know what I mean.

[QUOTE=GIANTSED101;518083]I completely agree w/ the no huddle. The Eagles were running in different lineman all game long and for some reason we never changed up the tempo. Everybody and they mama knows Eli is at his best in the no huddle but for some reason we never run it enough. It seems like KG doesn't like giving Eli the keys all the time and rather be the one driving if you know what I mean.[/QUOTE

makes no sense really why he would be like that. Kind of odd.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I think we'd all be very happy with our secondary if we could somehow finally get some consistent pressure on the QB

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    I think we'd all be very happy with our secondary if we could somehow finally get some consistent pressure on the QB
    Id be happy with any pressure at all...it is almost non existent....I don't mean sacks...just some hits or some hurries would be nice.......when the qb throws the ball and on the tv there is not a giant on the screen there is a problem
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    Id be happy with any pressure at all...it is almost non existent....I don't mean sacks...just some hits or some hurries would be nice.......when the qb throws the ball and on the tv there is not a giant on the screen there is a problem
    Look the reality is this line was not as good as the 07' line. I think it's laughable that anyone wold try to read into a football players quote. I love JPP but he's no tdropping Confucianisms in post game interviews. We'll be fine and if not Reese will bring in some players next year to meet the challenge.

Romo, Vick & Cam are elusive, athletic, scrambling QBs, even Freeman can run when he has to. Our D line is not always gonna have success vs those type of QBs cuz they can elude the pass rush & either take off for yardage or throw the ball away or complete it to a reciever. We will probably have more success vs the pocket passers that are less elusive.

I have confidence that the sacks & pressures will come.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I think Tuck and Osi are bringing these guys down. They are our top vets. Tuck took it upon himself to be a leader. A leader can't mope and display a beaten attitude. We have so much youth on the D. Youth is so impressionable. If they see doubt, or a vet they look up playing half-a**ed, its going to rub off. I see it on my job all the time. I don't know maybe its the constant injuries getting into their heads. I hope TC can pull another rabit out of his hat this year. We will need it just to be respectable.

Lack of production is killing them emotionally and wearing them out. All they need is one good game and everything will be on the up and up again. Maybe Cleveland is the game this happens or maybe Cleveland is the game that causes the bottom to drop out. Winning fixes everything, winning convincingly will repair all the egos.

Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    And the Eagles Oline is a pillar of strength?!!
    No, which is why we were getting stellar pressure until the Eagles started shortening their drops, max protect, draws, etc. Cardinals only had Ryan Williams to plod and trip for 3 yards here or there.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Our D-line has looked pathetic this season. Pathetic.

The Rams just destroyed the Cardinals O-line

Plenty of teams are doing MUCH more with much less.
    The rams dont have much less. Chris Long is one of the best DEs in the league, and Quinn was the 14th overall pick.

Going against the worst OL in the league and a stationary QB.

Rams have invested more (in terms of draft picks) in their DL than the giants have.

+ Reply to Thread