+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back 17

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    What spark?. the guy cant run. He was virtually invisible between the 20's last year. The Jets who have nothing at WR dont want him back. He isnt on any NFL roster after working out for teams that should tell u something

This. If the Jets dont want him, and they are in need of a WR, why the hell would a team with nice depth at the WR spot actually need another WR? Especially Plax.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    This idea wouldn't be as crazy as it sounds if Nicks were def out for the season.
    Probably 4-5 receivers would get looked at before plax.

Banned
    Oh yeah Plaxico is just who we need, he could mentor our young guys like JJ and RR, no one ever questioned this man's work ethic or drive!

We don't NEED Plax.

I stopped after the insistence on Karma. Karma is Plaxico shooting himself and that beginning his decline and the Giants finding better receivers because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    This idea wouldn't be as crazy as it sounds if Nicks were def out for the season.
    Not even then
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

It would not hurt to bring in a number of receivers for a worlkout.......all the names named here and perhaps a few more

We got Brandon Stokley for a song when we were in a similar jam last year.......he quickly got hurt but is doing well in Denver this year.....there has to b a few WRs we can give a tryout.......I do not see the harm in that

But not Plax... Sorry.

He's been long gone and I'm glad he has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Marley View Post
    I believe in redemption and I'm sure 17 wants to redeem himself for letting himself and the team down in 08
    Are you forgetting we gave him a chance to redeem himself last year and he declined it because Coughlin was too much of a hardass?

He chose Rex because he was more lax and look how that worked out for him and what happened to us.... He made his bid and now he has to live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    It would not hurt to bring in a number of receivers for a worlkout.......all the names named here and perhaps a few more

We got Brandon Stokley for a song when we were in a similar jam last year.......he quickly got hurt but is doing well in Denver this year.....there has to b a few WRs we can give a tryout.......I do not see the harm in that
    How do you know they aren't? They typically bring players in for looks every week, very often on Tuesday when the team is off.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread