+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back 17

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Marley View Post
    17 can help us repeat this time to redeem himself for 08 debacle. I think this would be GOOD KARMA in a sense. We have to be able to win more than 2 in a row to be the first repeat champions in some time now . Take it from me 17 equals GOOD KARMA !!!!!
    Nice try Burress.

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Marley View Post
    People might say he's old or lost a step but I say bull ,17 or Plax is needed right now to give the team a spark. I believe in redemption and I'm sure 17 wants to redeem himself for letting himself and the team down in 08. He caught 8 tds last yr and we need him to make people respect us in the red zone. Bring back 17 and we will go on a winning streak guaranteed!!!!!!!!
    no.

no one needs to throw Sanchez under the bus..........he resides under the bus along with Tony Romo LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    The wild bushes that grew where that bridge used to stand have been burned to the ground.
    Amen......I'll remember Plax for helping the Giants win a Super Bowl in 2007, and then blowing up the team in 2008......so he's a net 0.00 in my book.

I'll take Nicks, or Cruz any day of the week over that head case. Coughlin finally has this team on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
    Nice try Burress.
    LMAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    how quickly you guys forget Plax's role in beating GB 4 yrs ago, and his SB catch
    How quickly you forget that he was already in serious decline in 2008. FIVE SEASONS AGO.

If we're looking at washed up former Giants I'd sooner give Tyree or Steve Smith a call.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Who would you release to bring Plaxico aboard?
    Good question.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Good question.
    Even a blind hog gets an acorn once in a while
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I would rather have Shockey back!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    I would rather have Shockey back!!!!!!
    I do not want either...Ive grown to like the team concept that seems to prevail in our current WR/te group
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

+ Reply to Thread