+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bring back 17

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    god forbid but say we lose nicks or cruz for the season...all a sudden 17 is looking very enticing
    I think Douglas would come off of the practice squad way before the thought of 17 making a reunion was even realized.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    I think Douglas would come off of the practice squad way before the thought of 17 making a reunion was even realized.
    i could see them doing that if we were to IR barden or something. i doubt the giants staff would believe douglass could come in and give #1 wr reps...its all speculative tho so could see it going down like that as well

Quote Originally Posted by cease View Post
    say what u want 2 say bout him he still got some of the best hands n tha game
    How would we know that?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

god forbid but say we lose nicks or cruz for the season...all a sudden 17 is looking very enticing
    There is a reason he's not playing on any of the 32 teams in the league
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Marley View Post
    People might say he's old or lost a step but I say bull ,17 or Plax is needed right now to give the team a spark. I believe in redemption and I'm sure 17 wants to redeem himself for letting himself and the team down in 08. He caught 8 tds last yr and we need him to make people respect us in the red zone. Bring back 17 and we will go on a winning streak guaranteed!!!!!!!!
    Plax can't play corner nor safety so he is useless here. We don't need a WR. Nicks is out but our #3's are proving very capable of keeping our offense sharp. Plax would be bad for the lockerroom and sidelines and his abilities to seperate and run after the catch are likely diminished since he was last here. I'd rather not.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    There is a reason he's not playing on any of the 32 teams in the league
    oh i agree. im just saying that god forbid an injury IR's one of our top 2 wr's, plex would start to look more and more viable. and who knows, its slim but there is a small % that we would sign him should we find ourselves in that situation.

i dont get how he gets signed last yr, but not this one. like vick, i'd expect plex to have a much better 2nd year than 1rst one. wouldnt surprise me at all if plex actually was near the level pre jail to be honest. just my speculation tho

Why would Plax have any more chance of being signed than another receiver? I'd rather see Danario Alexander before Plax.

oh i agree. im just saying that god forbid an injury IR's one of our top 2 wr's, plex would start to look more and more viable. and who knows, its slim but there is a small % that we would sign him should we find ourselves in that situation.

i dont get how he gets signed last yr, but not this one. like vick, i'd expect plex to have a much better 2nd year than 1rst one. wouldnt surprise me at all if plex actually was near the level pre jail to be honest. just my speculation tho
    All I know is not one team has any interest in him. I'm staying out of the fray because I don't like Plaxico.

"Manning lobs it, Burress alone, TD New York".

Great memories and that's what Plax needs to stay. A memory.

OMG! A bring back plax thread! I thought those had died off after we showed the Cruz and Nicks were 10 times better , talent,speed,work ethic. Thanks for the laugh. I did not have to read past plax but I am assured the rest is funny. thanks for the laugh.

+ Reply to Thread