+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Driving from MetLife Stadium to Newark Airport

Bench Player

Driving from MetLife Stadium to Newark Airport

I need some advise. My sister is visiting from Norway this Christmas and I would like to take her to the Eagles game on Dec. 30. Her flight back to Europe departs at 6:55 pm same night. Is it doable to make it to the airport after the game in time. (check in 5 pm)?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedja01 View Post
    I need some advise. My sister is visiting from Norway this Christmas and I would like to take her to the Eagles game on Dec. 30. Her flight back to Europe departs at 6:55 pm same night. Is it doable to make it to the airport after the game in time. (check in 5 pm)?
    I think it is very doable, but you'll need to leave sometime in the 3rd or beginning of the 4th to make it out of the parking lot depending on how the game is going . Do curb side check in, then right to security. What Airline? You might consider getting a RED (Preimum Parking Pass) which might help a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Blue View Post
    I think it is very doable, but you'll need to leave sometime in the 3rd or beginning of the 4th to make it out of the parking lot depending on how the game is going . Do curb side check in, then right to security. What Airline? You might consider getting a RED (Preimum Parking Pass) which might help a little.
    Has Fox protected that game? If not, that game very well may get flexed to the night game depending on the fortunes of the two teams between now and then.

That's week 17 right? There's no protection for week 17, and only 6 days notice to flex.

+ Reply to Thread