+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The Giants Staff Must Be Doing Something Wrong To be This Injury Ravaged Every Season

Look at this Injury report....more than any other team in the league
    Did Not Participate in Practice
    C David Baas (Hand)
    WR Ramses Barden (Concussion)
    DT Rocky Bernard (Quadriceps)
    LB Michael Boley (Hip)
    WR Hakeem Nicks (Foot/Knee)
    S Kenny Phillips (Knee)
    G Chris Snee (Hip)
    CB Corey Webster (Hand)

Limited Participation in Practice
    Pos. Player (Injury)
    T David Diehl (Knee)
    CB Jayron Hosley (Hamstring)
    LB Keith Rivers (Hamstring)
    S Antrel Rolle (Knee)

This is ridiculous and it consistently happens every friggin year!
    How the hell are the Giants supposed to remain competitive when we're a MASH unit every year?
    I didn't even know that Barden HAD a concussion....when the hell did that happen? What the hell is going on here?????

It seems like there might be something going on, but I think it's a huge conspiracy that just can't be avoided some times.

Could it be the field? Or these guys getting over-worked at practice?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It seems like there might be something going on, but I think it's a huge conspiracy that just can't be avoided some times.

Could it be the field? Or these guys getting over-worked at practice?
    They need to transfuse Ray Lewis' blood into them or something....that guy has been going balls out for like 16 years and the dude NEVER misses a game!

*Shakes head*

How is the training staff going to prevent Baas from hurting his hand? Or Rolle crashing into a camera? Or Nicks falling hard on his knee? Or KP from falling awkwardly? Or Barden getting a concussion? Or Webster breaking his hand?

Injuries happen to every team, every year. As fans, we are just more attenuated to those of our own team.

This team leads the league in hamstring injuries! Is that a LACK of proper conditioning and not being in NFL shape?
    I don't know the answers I'm asking because this has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    *Shakes head*

How is the training staff going to prevent Baas from hurting his hand? Or Rolle crashing into a camera? Or Nicks falling hard on his knee? Or KP from falling awkwardly? Or Barden getting a concussion? Or Webster breaking his hand?

Injuries happen to every team, every year. As fans, we are just more attenuated to those of our own team.
    Then the giants have no luck with injuries every year. Seems like a friggen conspiracy!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    This team leads the league in hamstring injuries! Is that a LACK of proper conditioning and not being in NFL shape?
    I don't know the answers I'm asking because this has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous!
    Actually, the Cardinals lead the league in hamstring injuries, they have five to the Giants' three. The Jets are next with four, then the Giants and Texans with three.

Every team has guys getting hurt, not just the Giants. It's just the nature of the sport.

And, Boss is out again in KC. Our influence even goes to former Giants. Look at alot of the other rosters. Though some teams don't have key players, every team has taken a hit. Many players who are playing have been bandaged up and thrown back in.

Heck Tennessee's quarterback is out.

http://www.nfl.com/injuries

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Look at this Injury report....more than any other team in the league Did Not Participate in Practice C David Baas (Hand) WR Ramses Barden (Concussion) DT Rocky Bernard (Quadriceps) LB Michael Boley (Hip) WR Hakeem Nicks (Foot/Knee) S Kenny Phillips (Knee) G Chris Snee (Hip) CB Corey Webster (Hand) Limited Participation in Practice Pos. Player (Injury) T David Diehl (Knee) CB Jayron Hosley (Hamstring) LB Keith Rivers (Hamstring) S Antrel Rolle (Knee) This is ridiculous and it consistently happens every friggin year! How the hell are the Giants supposed to remain competitive when we're a MASH unit every year? I didn't even know that Barden HAD a concussion....when the hell did that happen? What the hell is going on here?????
    It happens to every team.

The Packers had that injury list when they won the SB too.