+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Question 5+ REC for 100+ Yards, 1-2 TD Sunday for Randle?

Eli has put Barden & Hixon over 6+ REC, 100+ yards in consecutive weeks.

Nicks is out again, Barden is most likely OUT after suffering a concussion vs Philly.

That leaves Cruz, Hixon & Randle.

Have a feeling Eli puts to bed these work ethic questions and Randle gets ample opportunities to put this non-issue to rest.

Barden passed the torch to Hixon, Hixon passes it to Randle Sunday?

Don't believe this is premature thinking or "high hopes" at all to be honest.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Hope he has a good game, but I'm not sure if he's getting over 100 yards. He might, but don't count on it.

I sure hope so. I'm not going to put money on it, though.

Nah, I say he does much less (25-35 yards)and probably ends up with a case of alligator arms when he takes a hard hit since we are making predictions. Just going against the grain.

He'll get his time, he'll get his yards, but that's HUGE of a game. I can see that being Cruz or hixon's numbers for sure, but not Randle. I say around 60-70 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Eli has put Barden & Hixon over 6+ REC, 100+ yards in consecutive weeks. Nicks is out again, Barden is most likely OUT after suffering a concussion vs Philly. That leaves Cruz, Hixon & Randle. Have a feeling Eli puts to bed these work ethic questions and Randle gets ample opportunities to put this non-issue to rest. Barden passed the torch to Hixon, Hixon passes it to Randle Sunday? Don't believe this is premature thinking or "high hopes" at all to be honest.
    Based on what, exactly? As for who is passing what to whom Hixon has always been ahead of Barden
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Bench Player
    Hixon has always been the man. I mean in my honest opinion a Nicks, Cruz, Hixon trio is better than last years trio

Quote Originally Posted by ReiRiza View Post
    Hixon has always been the man. I mean in my honest opinion a Nicks, Cruz, Hixon trio is better than last years trio
    We'll know at the end of the season but I would not be surprised.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

want to see him run crisp routes and to be where he is supposed to be. Eli will get it to him if the confidence is there.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    want to see him run crisp routes and to be where he is supposed to be. Eli will get it to him if the confidence is there
    I've heard that before