+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With the brutal schedule Giants have to win the close games

With the brutal schedule Giants have to win the close games

So far 1-1, have to do better than that. Time for the defense to play like they did during the playoff run last year. Offense should be OK if they can get the WR's on the field. Eli will put up plenty of points with Cruz, Nicks & Bennett on the field together. Must win game this week, no breathing room for a let down like we have seen during recent years.

Agree. I think it's time for the rookies to step there game up, escpecilly Wilson and Randle. Hopefully with some of the key players back on D we'll start to see a little bit more blizting.

Cleveland is a must-win. Not sure how I'll or the board will react if we don't put up a "W" against the Browns.

I have a feeling this will be a typical giants season... We'll have our usual mid season slump, the media will start writing us off and everyone will start doubting us and just when everyone counts us out we'll start playing lights out football and prove them wrong.

Banned
    hmmmmm. It is what it is.

We do not hve the luxury of losing any games. Its a tight division, and ur team is banged up and not yet hitting on all cylinders

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I have a feeling this will be a typical giants season... We'll have our usual mid season slump, the media will start writing us off and everyone will start doubting us and just when everyone counts us out we'll start playing lights out football and prove them wrong.
    That was last year, I don't think our season will play out like that this year.

I'm no psychic so I don't know for sure, but if we make the playoffs this year...thats how I see it happening

they separate the season into quarters. Going 2-2 for each 1/4 is obvioulsy not going to get it done. They have to shoot for 3-1 from the remaining 3.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Tough schedule. But is it me or can anyone remember the last time we played the niners at home?

How is it we have to play them away 2 seasons in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Cleveland is a must-win. Not sure how I'll or the board will react if we don't put up a "W" against the Browns.
    I hate to think about it. Starting to pull all my money out of the bank and stock up on food for the apocalypse that may follow.

+ Reply to Thread