+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: With the brutal schedule Giants have to win the close games

With this brutal schedule, the only way to think about it is one game at a time. Let's hope Eli comes in big in October like he normally does!

Starter
    indeed, I just hope Tomorrow's game isn't one of them (a close win) we need a BIG win. that being said a win is a win so I'll be happy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Cleveland is a must-win. Not sure how I'll or the board will react if we don't put up a "W" against the Browns.
    Some will move closer to the edge of the cliff while others will say it's a marathon, not a sprint while still others will say we've been here before.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Yes it's a Brutal schedule! I said this from day one ,and some guys said no big deal ! Giants like being the underdogs, ...........So Giants, show us what you can do ! Starting tommorrow ! Let's start a winning streak !!!!!!!

GO GIANTS !

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Cleveland is a must-win. Not sure how I'll or the board will react if we don't put up a "W" against the Browns.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

+ Reply to Thread