+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Postitve Nicks Update

Quote Originally Posted by GiantFanatic55 View Post
    GiantsWFAN ‏@giantswfan
    Nicks watching and moving around a bit.....thinking a good sign for SF
    (so as not to get banned for positive posting) we've pretty much been hearing this kind of message on him every week, no?

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Nicks will be on the field when ready. I will not payattenton to anything until I see him line up. When ever that may be.
    This.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    In the meantime we have receivers who can get the job done
    I hope your right. I think they need a 3rd potion at WR and right now they don't have a proven one. To bad about Barden because I thought he was coming along nicely the past 2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'm more concerned about Hosley being out at this point. We have WR depth that can get it done (Cruz and Hixon come to mind, and even Barden is stepping up). But there's only 2 corners on our roster that can get it done as far as I'm concerned: Prince and Hosley. C-web looks old and washed out, Tryon is terrible, and Coe is too underwhelming but at least serviceable in the nickel...
    I agree about Hosley
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

If we have Hosley, Webster, Prince, and Rivers healthy for the 49ers I will feel good going into that game. With or without Nicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I hope your right. I think they need a 3rd potion at WR and right now they don't have a proven one. To bad about Barden because I thought he was coming along nicely the past 2 games.
    That's true, but with all of the hub bub surrounding Randle's "work ethic" he has a golden opportunity to shut them all up...or not. We'll be fine with Cruz, Hixon, Bennett, Hynoski, and Pascoe. Randle will be a bonus is he can step up.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    That's true, but with all of the hub bub surrounding Randle's "work ethic" he has a golden opportunity to shut them all up...or not. We'll be fine with Cruz, Hixon, Bennett, Hynoski, and Pascoe. Randle will be a bonus is he can step up.
    I 'd rather throw to JJ than count on much from Hynoski.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    not dogging either player but why?
    Also they play radically different postions so why compare the two....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Really?

# 80

+ Reply to Thread