+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My plea to Tom Coughlin

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    a flea flicker is when the RB pitches back to the QB. Wilson missed a poorly thrown pitch from Eli. It was high and at his back shoulder while running at full speed across the LOS. I odnt agree he should be in the slot but I wouldnt give up on him with passes.
    What is the deal with people not knowing what a flea flicker is?
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    What is the deal with people not knowing what a flea flicker is?
    maybe he just made a mistake but I like to bust balls so I corrected.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Why was Brown able to carry for 113 the week before???????? Answer- he did not telegraph every run
    Answer - Carolina Defensive Tackles. Every single Mock Draft you read or any former GM opinions you get from guys like Charlie Casserly or Bill Polian will tell you Carolina needs help at that spot. Like almost every other team in the league, we exploited that weakness.

Just what we need on here....ball busting
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    Just what we need on here....ball busting
    this board is so well behaved I needed to add a bit of an edge....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

No that's like the 5th time in my life where someone had a clear misunderstanding of the term. I met this one guy who thought a flea flicker described any trick play.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    No that's like the 5th time in my life where someone had a clear misunderstanding of the term. I met this one guy who thought a flea flicker described any trick play.
    from Wikiepedia...

The creation of the play has been credited to former University of Illinois coach Bob Zuppke who wrote in a 1951 letter he introduced the play while coaching at Oak Park High in 1910. Zuppke stated he intended the phrase to evoke the imagery of "the quick flicking action of a dog getting rid of fleas." [1]

from Wikiepedia...

The creation of the play has been credited to former University of Illinois coach Bob Zuppke who wrote in a 1951 letter he introduced the play while coaching at Oak Park High in 1910. Zuppke stated he intended the phrase to evoke the imagery of "the quick flicking action of a dog getting rid of fleas." [1]
    well...my knowledge has now been enhanced....im sure to be a hit at partys with that little nugget
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Answer - Carolina Defensive Tackles. Every single Mock Draft you read or any former GM opinions you get from guys like Charlie Casserly or Bill Polian will tell you Carolina needs help at that spot. Like almost every other team in the league, we exploited that weakness.
    That totally explains it...........Bradshaw has not had a 100 yd game in 2 years and who knew it was because every week he has faced pro bowl tackles

Give me a BRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! Bradshaw has had it......he is out there now running around on a bad foot with a bulging disk in his neck

Brown on the other hand is getting 113 yds a game beacuse of bad opposing tackles.......make sense to me......anyone else buying it?

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    That totally explains it...........Bradshaw has not had a 100 yd game in 2 years and who knew it was because every week he has faced pro bowl tackles

Give me a BRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! Bradshaw has had it......he is out there now running around on a bad foot with a bulging disk in his neck

Brown on the other hand is getting 113 yds a game beacuse of bad opposing tackles.......make sense to me......anyone else buying it?
    Jakkk...113 yards A GAME.....
    no try again....1 GAME at 113 yards....

BTW .....its break....not brake....

+ Reply to Thread