+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My plea to Tom Coughlin

My plea to Tom Coughlin

Tom.......things are getting dicey

Tough schedule

Move David Willson to the slot, at least, temporarily, ...........If you do not think this works, give Frank Gifford a call

Also get Osi off the field............he is an embarrasment

and re-insert Brown as the featured back

If Coughlin doesn't do SOMETHING I'm gonna come unglued.

Maybe when we get curbstomped by an 0-4 team Coughlin with finally get off his *** and do something.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Personally i know my limitations.
    When i win 2 SBs as a head coach I will make recommedations to Coughlin.
    Until then Im just gonna trust the guy and his staff to know more then I do about this team

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post

Tough schedule

Move David Willson to the slot, at least, temporarily, ...........If you do not think this works, give Frank Gifford a call

Wilson in the slot??? why. You use Gif as an example. That should convince anyone....
    Osi needs to pull his head out of his ***. I agree with that.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

The Giants are alright. They are going to play some close games and lose some of them. No need to panic.

All-Pro
    Yes TC, the coach who has 2 Super Bowl rings, should follow this plan.

This is dumb, you think a rookie learning RB shold be move to start learning the slot mid-season?

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post

Tough schedule

I think we should go with the players that will execute the play as it is drawn up......which means someone else needs to replace Osi and Bradshaw.

Veteran
    WoW bparcells we do disagree a lot - with respect I hope. Wilson to the slot? Not gonna happen - while the kid is great after the catch and has decent hands he just isn't a route runner and will not pick up option routes that fast. If you want the ball in his hands more (and he is showing he can be electric) its gonna have to come from the backfield first and then maybe they start to spread him out down the line.

Osi is who he is - not an excuse - it just doesn't seem like that old dog is learning new tricks - and while everyone is yelling about contain - please for the love of god remember that Mike Vick and Shady have made many many many a DE lose contain in there days - talking about the fastest QB and one of the fastest RB;s in the game. Yes he needs to be better at technique but he runs down most other guys.

Coughlin gets all the slack in the world from this giant fan.

Veteran
    I just got off the phone with Coughlin, he said to tell the OP "Kiss the rings b**ch."

+ Reply to Thread