+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Good Luck Stevie Brown in your 1st NYG Start, you earned it last week

All eyes will be on you Stevie..........keep up the good work, lay the wood on a few of those tackles. We used to have a guy named Gibril Wilson
    who really layed people out.......look up some Gibril highlights on you tube and be like him

Hopefully you have an outstanding game and pick one or two off to boot.......the world is your oyster right now Buddy.
    If you keep this up your salary will skyrocket next year

And you too Prince.......nice job last week.....did not think you had it in you, you made me eat my words

If can help with stopping the run even 75% as good as Phillips did I'll be happy with his performance. He played solid last week for sure. High energy player.

So...who's the player getting cut to make room for Sash?

not sure, and I hate to think anyone will go.......but if Sash is activated, someone has to go.......I'd wait til monday to activate him

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Adrienne Robinson and hopefully he passes waivers to go on the Practice squad.....maybe Jerrigan, maybe Kuhn, or Tracey

I do not wish it on anyone but there may be some injury issue this weekend that forces us to put someone on IR

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    So...who's the player getting cut to make room for Sash?
    I'm hoping its not Ojomo but....

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    not sure, and I hate to think anyone will go.......but if Sash is activated, someone has to go.......I'd wait til monday to activate him

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Adrienne Robinson and hopefully he passes waivers to go on the Practice squad.....maybe Jerrigan, maybe Kuhn, or Tracey

I do not wish it on anyone but there may be some injury issue this weekend that forces us to put someone on IR
    Kuhn is not going anywhere he is one of three healthy DTs right now. Jernigan stays as well. I am thinking Tryon since he hasnt been too good but I guess he may be needed just for depth.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    I'm hoping its not Ojomo but....
    This could very well be the guy....Maybe they IR him?

GameTime check your PM.

I thiink it might come down to who is more likely to clear waivers

Ojomo will not clear waivers

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I thiink it might come down to who is more likely to clear waivers

Ojomo will not clear waivers
    They could put him on IR.