+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Should we try to convert JJ into a CB?

Let's face it, he's had problems catching the ball, but he's fast enough. Lets go anti-edelman on him and get the most out of him that we can. Prince and Hosley are our only good corners at this point, and I don't think there has yet been one game where both have been suited up.

interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Let's face it, he's had problems catching the ball, but he's fast enough. Lets go anti-edelman on him and get the most out of him that we can. Prince and Hosley are our only good corners at this point, and I don't think there has yet been one game where both have been suited up.
    I actually kinda toyed around with the idea til i forgot something.
    Problem is the guy is only 5'8...i think that might be a pretty 'big" problem

That might not even be a bad idea... wow, something senial though.

I love these statements...he has dropped 3 PUNTS...have you ever seen him drop a PASS?I haven't....he caught everything thrown to him in camp..including preseason games......big difference between saying he can't catch the ball and he cant field a punt.......
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

right because every WR can just turn around and play corner. Put the pipe down a step away..
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

I like him better at DE though.

All-Pro
    Is this the Jets message board?

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    right because every WR can just turn around and play corner. Put the pipe down a step away..
    agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cmon what a bad idea lets start david wilson at dt this week
    FUTURE NFL STAR

An interesting idea, but usually when something like that is considered the player excels at his natural position, ala Deion.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1