+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Giants' Osi Umenyiora challenges Brown's RB Trent Richardson

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...ent-richardson

Excerpt: "
    New York Giants veteran defensive end Osi Umenyiora issued a challenge to confident Cleveland Browns rookie running back Trent Richardson.
    "If (Trent) looks on tape and he thinks he sees some candy, come try and get it," Umenyiora said Friday.
    Umenyiora's challenge came in response to comments Richardson made earlier in the week."I think that if we cover the edges and run hard, no doing all this juking and that, one move and go, I think we can have success in the running game," Richardson said.The Giants rank 22nd in the NFL in rushing defense, allowing 118.3 yards per game.Last Sunday night, Philadelphia's LeSean McCoy rushed for 123 yards against them on 23 carries, an average of 5.3 yards per attempt. As a team, the Eagles ran for 191 yards on 36 carries." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I sure am glad Osi has been playing lights out so he can back this trash talk up.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Oy Vey!

Ok Osi now back it up.Cause Trent Richardson will run you over.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Ok Osi now back it up.
    It's amazing that he would say anything after his non-performance against the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It's amazing that he would say anything after his non-performance against the Eagles
    I know it starting to scare me me lol.

I just don't get it with Osi.

didnt something like this happen last year too? osi speaking up when he has absolutely ZERO reason to. and why would he dare richardson to come get some, he's a good rb and capable of leading Cleveland to victory.
    Keep your mouth shut and let the play do the talking...jeezus wtf is going on with our team right now

took the words out of my mouth

Yes after boasting he would get five sacks. Now this? He keeps this up he will be easier and easier to re sign. Big question will be.. Will we want to?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***