+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants' Osi Umenyiora challenges Brown's RB Trent Richardson

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Ok Osi now back it up.Cause Trent Richardson will run you over.

Not to nit pick....but wouldn't Osi have to actually make contact to get run over?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    Not to nit pick....but wouldn't Osi have to actually make contact to get run over?
    If I were TC, I'd bench his *** in favor of a Tracey/Ojomo rotation
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned
    What happened to those 4 sacks you promised O$i?

I don't care for Lesean McCoy, but his characterization of Osi as a "ballerina" isn't far off the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If I were TC, I'd bench his *** in favor of a Tracey/Ojomo rotation
    Maybe if nothing else it would motivate him....in some ways I am wondering if he just isn't the player he once was.....he has never been great at playing run.....I could live with that when he was at least a force in the pass rush
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

Every night I pray osi will pull a hamstring and TC will put Ojomo in out of desperation. It's basically the way we find out we have talented young players. For my money osi is the most over rated player on the team. He is no longer an asset.

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    I don't care for Lesean McCoy, but his characterization of Osi as a "ballerina" isn't far off the mark.

I am not sure ...I think a ballerina would have at least jumped in McCoys path

This is true 1000%.....

I am not sure ...I think a ballerina would have at least jumped in McCoys path
    Sad but true.

im having a hard time remembering something, didnt osi pull something like this last year? when he opened his mouth about poor play, while he was the one playing poorly?
    i know something similar happened just cant remember hate when that happens

+ Reply to Thread