+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    "I think that if we cover the edges and run hard, no doing all this juking and that, one move and go, I think we can have success in the running game,"

Mathias Kiwinuka went on to say- "If he proves it, I'll shake his hand and tap him on the butt, If he doesn't, I expect never to hear from him again."

Now while indirect a player can only take that as an insult, cuase it is an insult, to the DE's and the LB's. At least that's how I would of taken it while I was playing, if a rival player said something similar. Maybe I am wrong, maybe its nothing; but I can understand the feeling that, what was said was a subtle jab to the play of the D-Line or Linebackers.
    Looks like the media trying to make a story out of nothing as usual.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Looks like the media trying to make a story out of nothing as usual.
    You could be right.

what struck me as the insulting part in what he said was "no doing all this juking and that, one move and go," what is he trying to say here? our DE's are that undisciplined that just one cuts and they are in the dust? or they are easy to break away from. I would be fired up if i heard this verbatum as a Defensive player, from a rookie no less.
    Just saying

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    You could be right.

what struck me as the insulting part in what he said was "no doing all this juking and that, one move and go," what is he trying to say here? our DE's are that undisciplined that just one cuts and they are in the dust? or they are easy to break away from. I would be fired up if i heard this verbatum as a Defensive player, from a rookie no less.
    Just saying
    Could be, or he could just be saying that he can't dance behind the line because hes respecting our speed? Who knows.

All-Pro
    Lets be honest, if Richardson did say its not like the anyone who watched the other game would disagree.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Lets be honest, if Richardson did say its not like the anyone who watched the other game would disagree.
    I don't think what he said was too disrespectful, but hopefully it will fire our guys up, we need a spark from somewhere

Veteran
    SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP JUST SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY AND PLAY GOOD DISCIPLINED FOOTBALL..!!!!!

Interesting!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It's amazing that he would say anything after his non-performance against the Eagles
    took the words out of my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    tuck actually had a decent game vs philly. dont even try turning this into "woe is osi, we're all unfair" situation. guy should keep his mouth shut especially when he sucks balls vs the run. dont want richardson running at osi all game bc that'd mean they'd run well...u think richardson wont "come take the candy" or whatever horrible analogy he used? well then let ur play do the talking, not ur mouth
    I am not making it "woe is Osi". He has definately had a bad start to the season. But I am tired of Tuck getting a pass. He has sucked so far as well, and his demeanor on the field is extremely disheartening. He has looked like he doesnt even want to be out there. Bottom line the defense as a whole has struggled against the run, but Osi is everyone's favorite guy to point the finger at. And I get it, Osi was a headache the past year and a half, and Tuck is always the rah rah team guy, but come on people, open your eyes. Our defensive captain is in a coma right now. They both have been non-factors.

I LOVE it.......
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic