+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You just made my point. Osi doesn't play well against the run, so why would you bait Trent Richardson? That doesn't make any sense. Regardless of if he was speaking for the whole D, that STILL doesn't make any sense. Justin Tuck is moody, JPP isn't having fun, Bernard is out, our secondary is questionable, and Osi has yet to play up to par. Didn't Osi say he was gonna get 4 sacks last week or something? Sorry, but I disagree with you.
    thats cool and I see what you are saying but I am always on the side of what these guys says with stuff like this means very little. He said to go get the candy if he thinks there. Not really fighting words but whatever.
    We'll see come Sunday......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Yes after boasting he would get five sacks. Now this? He keeps this up he will be easier and easier to re sign. Big question will be.. Will we want to?
    He could make Reese's job really easy
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Why would they run anywhere BUT at out 2 inexperienced DT's??
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Bench Player
    Whoa I remember during the offseason this board was crying that we sign osi back, now killing the guy? Lol that's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by 22for25 View Post
    Whoa I remember during the offseason this board was crying that we sign osi back, now killing the guy? Lol that's funny.
    Because he sucks?

Let's go.

I actually like Osi's comments...I take it as he got pissed by TR's comment so he's daring him to run his way. I get the feeling that Osi is fed up with his own performance and wants to make some plays. Let's see if Osi can back his words...for once

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Osi reminds me of this chick I used to date....she'd flip the bird to people on the highway, and then I'd get in the fight.
    LOL
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by 22for25 View Post
    Not everyone was calling for Osi to be re-signed then or now.

Yet another reason we should have traded him last off season. It would be fine to talk if he had actually DONE SOMETHING worthy of talking....but he hasn't. STFU and show me something!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Yet another reason we should have traded him last off season. It would be fine to talk if he had actually DONE SOMETHING worthy of talking....but he hasn't. STFU and show me something!!
    If he plays the Browns as he played the Eagles he's going to look like a clown.