+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Giants' Andre Brown can run, but he can't block

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Looks like Brown should have more opportunities tomorrow.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack
    Read that and was thinking that last week that Coughlin was giving Bradshaw a chance to prove why he should remain the number one. I seriously think they begin to implement more Brown into the run plays. He seems more efficient in his runs, getting almost 2 more yards per carry than Bradshaw.

I also think people are overrating Bradhaw's ability to block and that Brown is not as far a drop off as some believe. Brown has the bigger body and all he has to do is impede a rushers movement, not totally lock up on one. Yeah, I know KG says it but still I don't think it is as much of a drop off as said.
    Last edited by Rat_bastich; 10-07-2012 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Vinny Lombardi said if you cannot run you cannot win a title........with rare exceptions that holds true today

You live by the pass you die by the pass.........ask Bill Bellicheck our little slave
    I am not disagreeing that our run game needs to improve a great deal.

However, the league is different now. If Vinny were Still around he would be saying "if you cannot pass, you cannot win"

Fact is since the rules were changed a few years ago this league has been dominated by passing teams and the importance of running has diminished. Personaly, I do not like it this way and wish they league would reconsider some of their new rules favoring passing offenses.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 10-07-2012 at 03:14 AM.

We'll see what happens, our O line isn't doing that well and we are playing a pretty darn good front 7...

Coaches u sure? U dont think 9 snaps was enough? No, lets give it to Bradshaw all day who has never had a good day running against the eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Coaches u sure? U dont think 9 snaps was enough? No, lets give it to Bradshaw all day who has never had a good day running against the eagles
    Somebody poop in your Cheerios?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

IIRC, he had a good game @ philly last year...

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Somebody poop in your Cheerios?
    I rewatched the Eagle game this morning fing pissed off. They had that game won and everything broke down in the last few minutes. I dont understand why everything goes wrong against that team late in games

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    Yeah your right he is 1 for 7

Yeah your right he is 1 for 7
    well i wasnt really right as much as it was you were wrong...just playing around. yeah 1 outta 7 but he did have that 1...IIRC he also had a good game vs them a few yrs ago

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    That was Jacobs...

+ Reply to Thread