+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Giants' Andre Brown can run, but he can't block

I think he missed one block, a little over the top don't you think?
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Banned
    every once in a while a guy comes along- A Blackburn, a Cruz, a Stevie Brown............guys who come out of nowhere who have honed their craft, worked hard, and prepared themselves for achievment

Andre Brown has the athletic tools and instincts to lead the NFL in rushing........Ahmad has been a mighty little warrior, but he does not have that kind of upside and is indeed slipping......also he is not a student of the run game, he is a student of the blocking game......he refuses to follow his blockers and have the patience that makes for a great not just a good runner.

If we are to repeat as Champions new blood has to step forward, as some like Tuck and Bradshaw slip into decline.....this is not the 2011 Giants

We have 33% roster turnover, and frankly we have one potential super star who has not yet played a down- Ojomo

I'm good with this team. I think they are headed in the right direction........sometimes a little early season disappointment is a character builder

I look forward to Eli hoisting another Silver Trophy this February.........LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-07-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    LOL can't block. He had one back block that I remember. Bradshaw has been sucking lately as a RB. But hey! He can block so let's play him more.
    Eli got sacked because Brown didn't hold the block long enough. It's not earth shattering, he'll learn. He acknowledges he needs to improve as does Wilson.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Eli got sacked because Brown didn't hold the block long enough. It's not earth shattering, he'll learn. He acknowledges he needs to improve as does Wilson.
    With all due respect, I wonder why you need to keep pointing out one missed block in 6 sterling Qtrs of tremendous play? Why?
    Give the man his due......he is the best looking RB we have seen since Hampton

Banned
    OMG...........it was one sack in 6 QTRS?????????????????

+ Reply to Thread