+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back 17

Bring back 17

People might say he's old or lost a step but I say bull ,17 or Plax is needed right now to give the team a spark. I believe in redemption and I'm sure 17 wants to redeem himself for letting himself and the team down in 08. He caught 8 tds last yr and we need him to make people respect us in the red zone. Bring back 17 and we will go on a winning streak guaranteed!!!!!!!!

I think what we have in our receiving corps is better than him. This is one of our strengths as the next man up seems to come from this group more than anywhere else(excepting tight end of course). I think we need a spark in the O-Line or on the defensive side more than anything else. Is ay suit AP up instead.

17 can help us repeat this time to redeem himself for 08 debacle. I think this would be GOOD KARMA in a sense. We have to be able to win more than 2 in a row to be the first repeat champions in some time now . Take it from me 17 equals GOOD KARMA !!!!!

The wild bushes that grew where that bridge used to stand have been burned to the ground.

No thanks. He's old and he's not fit for the team anymore. He deserves another team, if he ever gets one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Marley View Post
    People might say he's old or lost a step but I say bull ,17 or Plax is needed right now to give the team a spark. I believe in redemption and I'm sure 17 wants to redeem himself for letting himself and the team down in 08. He caught 8 tds last yr and we need him to make people respect us in the red zone. Bring back 17 and we will go on a winning streak guaranteed!!!!!!!!
    What spark?. the guy cant run. He was virtually invisible between the 20's last year. The Jets who have nothing at WR dont want him back. He isnt on any NFL roster after working out for teams that should tell u something

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Marley View Post
    Really? 32 teams are wrong?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I'd rather give the younger guys who are our future the reps. Or maybe we can lure TO out of retirement.

This idea wouldn't be as crazy as it sounds if Nicks were def out for the season.

lol.....is Plax now a member of the board? There's a reason he isn't on a roster.