+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Are Austin and Kuhn ready?

i dunno...from what i've seen, its gonna be a tough day. dont get me wrong, i've seen both flash some stuff to be excited about...but still, is Austin even capable of giving us 40-50 snaps? How about Kuhn? Austin is playing his first real action in like 2 or 3 years.

I'm just worried that Cleveland will be able to run it down our throats...if they can do that, it takes a ton of the responsibility off Weeden and he can play more loose...

I really can't say for sure I would think Austin will be ok. I have no Idea about Kuhn tough. I have a feeling that if Trent goes off this is going to come down to our secondary cause if we can't stop the run(like on Sunday night) then we have to defend the pass to get to the qb. I'm going guess and say JPP and Tuck haven't practiced with these guys to much so I don't know how many stunts PF is going to be able to run. This could be a long day. I think PF is going to have to blitz more and trust our corners this weekend cause if not that d-line is going to ware down as the game goes on just rushing 4 with depleted depth.

Is Bernard or Joseph out? Sorry I'm not as updated on the injy's as I should be

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Is Bernard or Joseph out? Sorry I'm not as updated on the injy's as I should be
    bernard is out
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

oh ok, Bernard has a quad or something? I didnt know it was serious..

I guess mr. 2nd round pick needs to start playing like one

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I hope I am wrong, but I don't see either one stepping up. All I have seen are those to guys catching blockers in their chest at the LOS or getting pushed back. I hope they get a fire in their shorts soon.

They are going to have to step up, and personally I think it will be a good thing for them (maybe not so much for the team). Player's get better when they play and I think getting more snaps will certainly help.

doesnt matter....they are playing anyway.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    doesnt matter....they are playing anyway.....
    very true
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"