+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Philly Loss in Perspective

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    The good news is that the Giants have the players needed to win another championship.
    agreed, but they sure aren't playing like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    agreed, but they sure aren't playing like it.
    Need to get some people healthy, need to play the right people in the right situations.....stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Have to agree....I think they will come out angry and really try to make a statement!
    We should have done that against Philthy after losing to Dalasss. When Cruz has to give a pep talk to another WR (aka Rueben Randle) when he is playing on a professional football team, there is a problem somewhere. I dont see a clear cut team captain or a true voice since Brandon Jacobs left.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

How dare you try to put anything in perspective on this board?!

These message boards were created soley for flying off the handle, jumping to conclusions, and various announcements of falling skies. any other posts/threads will be severely flamed.

as crappy of a performance as that was (coaching included) .....we still could have / should have won.

we will get better and healthier and more consistent.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

All-Pro
    Unfortunately there have been to many would have could have games against the Eagles. The Eagles have won something like 17 of the last 25 meetings including eliminating the Giants from the playoffs the last two times they met in the post season. They just own the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    We should have kicked the winning FG when we had the chance END OF STORY!
    Tom (play the percentages) Coughlin picked a hell of a time to NOT play it safe for the first time in his life!
    I think this is very important as a point to take away because it was unlike Coughlin to call the end of the game the way he did and I was SHOCKED to see we didn't kick the FG earlier or at least play for better field position.

We could've won easily if we didn't have some ridiculous and uncharacteristic mistakes like Eli's interception in the end-zone. Maybe not so uncharacteristic but I'd like to think it is, these days.

Anyway I think we will come back roaring and ready to explode especially on the DLine.

+ Reply to Thread