+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NFL Monday QB: Top 5 QB-WR combos

NFL Monday QB: Top 5 QB-WR combos

http://www.cbssports.com/video/playe...l/GmgkHCh2awBb

Excerpt: "Phil Simms, Rich Gannon, and Steve Beuerlein discuss who they think the top 5 QB-WR combos are in the NFL.
    NFL Monday QB
    airs Monday nights at 6:30 p.m. ET on CBS Sports Network." VIDEO
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Good one RF. Although I love Cruz, I think you could make a strong argument for Nicks in that slot............which brings us back to this. We are likely looking at the 2 best WR in team history. Not the best tandem, although they are that too. These two guys imo are (or soon will be) #1 and 2 all time.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Good one RF. Although I love Cruz, I think you could make a strong argument for Nicks in that slot............which brings us back to this. We are likely looking at the 2 best WR in team history. Not the best tandem, although they are that too. These two guys imo are (or soon will be) #1 and 2 all time.
    I said in pre-season Nicks and Cruz could be the best tandem in the NFL this season. I now hope Nicks gets back soon to make it happen.

I didn't take it as a slap at Nicks as much as I thought Phil Simms was alluding to the Roddy White comments about Cruz when he said how much you can get from a good slot receiver.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I said in pre-season Nicks and Cruz could be the best tandem in the NFL this season. I now hope Nicks gets back soon to make it happen.

I didn't take it as a slap at Nicks as much as I thought Phil Simms was alluding to the Roddy White comments about Cruz when he said how much you can get from a good slot receiver.
    I agree that there was no slight intended and Cruz is certainly legit in his own right.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I agree that there was no slight intended and Cruz is certainly legit in his own right.
    When they are both on the field, it's really an amazing display of talent.

# 80

+ Reply to Thread