+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Sash was "suffering" when he couldn't play

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...e-couldnt-play

Excerpt: "So what exactly was Tyler Sash doing on Sundays for the last month?

"Suffering," said Sash, who had to miss the Giants' first four games due to a suspension for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy.

"I'd try to be an encouragement to my teammates, sending them texts, and just trying to stay connected to my teammates and stuff like that, definitely the night before the game. But on Sundays I was sitting at home watching the game and it was tough. I can't just watch a game. I feel like if you're a player, you gotta make all the calls and see what you're doing and make all the adjustments and stuff like that." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I know that Coughlin likes the kid and I wish him well but I didn't see anything from him over the past 2 years that says he's anything more than a special teams player.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I know that Coughlin likes the kid and I wish him well but I didn't see anything from him over the past 2 years that says he's anything more than a special teams player.
    Let's hope he's a surprise in waiting
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    He's only been with the team 1 year and he barely played any defensive snaps last year! If you were looking for something from him 2 years ago you probably didn't see anything because he was playing for Iowa!

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    He's only been with the team 1 year and he barely played any defensive snaps last year! If you were looking for something from him 2 years ago you probably didn't see anything because he was playing for Iowa!
    Yes I was referring to last year and pre-season this year (I'm pretty liberal in how I get to 2. He has backup player tools and he'll only stick around if he is a demon on ST.

Veteran
    Yes I was referring to last year and pre-season this year (I'm pretty liberal in how I get to 2. He has backup player tools and he'll only stick around if he is a demon on ST.
    I was just being a smart aleck Hopefully he has a grasp of the D and can be a contributor this season.

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    I was just being a smart aleck Hopefully he has a grasp of the D and can be a contributor this season.
    I hope so, and I hope my assessment is wrong. We need all the help we can get.........and I tend to like smart alecs.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I hate the fact we have to "Hope" so much. It shows how bad we have been doing. Not a lot of "tweek" this, and "fine tune" that. I am hoping Sash can help. Its not always talent that turns the trick. Fire and enthusiasm helps too. God knows we need a dose or 2. Come on kid. Prove me wrong. Be a difference maker.
    Last edited by GiantRoc; 10-06-2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: typo

He was a rookie last year, this is only his second year. He's still young. You know what Reese says, you have until your 4th year to prove your worth.

Nice user name dude. Great minds think alike